𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

🎶𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒚 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒃𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 🎶

Connie baby POV:

Walking down the stairs I hear Olivia and Tae giggling about some shit that I'd rather not hear at 10 am in the morning.

"Conrad," I hear Tae say from the kitchen as I try to sneak by.

I would very much rather clean my entire dirty ass room than enter the kitchen right now.

"Hey man,"

I walk into the kitchen and see Olivia eating muffins while Tae is drinking some type of drink.

"Want one?" Tae asks while placing the box of muffins in front of me. I nod and sit on the chair across from Olivia. She looks up and we lock eyes for a couple of seconds, before she quickly looks away towards Tae.

"Well, we got to go" she says while she gets up and grabs her bag.

I watch as he reaches out to grab her hand and they intertwine their fingers together. Then they walk away and laugh and do all that stupid shit that couples do.

It would only not be stupid shit if she was doing it with me.

"It's been two weeks and you still don't look okay,"

I look up and Elina is looking at me in a concerned manner.

"I am okay,"

As I pour my coffee, I can still see Elina looking at me with the same face.

"I'm fine, you see," I say while pointing at myself and sarcastically smiling. I walk towards the window with my coffee and watch as Tae opens the door for Olivia, and Olivia gives him a big smile as she sits down.

"Why are you like this,"

I give Elina a look and then walk away.

"You say you're fine, but the way you look at them being together clearly shows that your not,"

"God, it doesn't matter anymore. I'll get over it,"

"I just- don't want you to become how you did last year," she says, as she sits on the chair.

"I won't. I didn't even like her that much," my voice cracks at the end. Even my voice doesn't believe me.

"Alright. See you at the concert at the club music venue tomorrow?" she asks. I nod and walk up the stairs as she closes the door.

____

It's late at night and the house is still as quiet as can be. Jeremiah and Belly must be somewhere doing something, and Olivia must still be with Tae. So instead of being bored on the couch watching shows, I decided to go out for a swim. It's a nice ass day and I haven't been outside once.

I decided to turn on the speaker as I go outside and connect it to my Spotify, so I could just jump in the pool once I get outside. But as I close the patio door and the bluetooth connects, Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift starts to play.

I stand there in disbelief with my spotify and my luck in this world.

Fuck this speaker and the flowers that keep mocking me.

As I walk towards the pool, I see someone sitting on the corner of it looking out towards the distance. As I get closer, I start to see the long hair and headphones, and suddenly she turns around. It's Olivia.

She gives me a small smile and I give one back to her as I take off my shirt and get into the water. She quickly turners her head away when she realizes I took off my shirt.

I laugh.

"Never seen a shirtless man," I say as I start to swim. She quietly says,

"I have. Twice now,"

I laugh and place my arms on one of the corners of the pool.

"So, only me"

She laughs as takes out her feet from the water and lays down against her towel.

"They look so pretty when you're not in the city," she says while pointing at the stars in the sky. Scattered across the sky are a bunch of stars and a full moon, shining very brightly in the sky.

I haven't realized how pretty they were over here. Just never thought to look up whenever I was here before.

"Yeah, they kind of do,"

I look over to her and watch as she plays with her own hair and looks at the sky.

"She would've loved it," she says with a smile.

"Who,"

She laughs and looks towards me.

"8 year old me that had a whole ass outer space birthday party and a wall filled with star stickers, star posters, and anything star related I could find,"

We stay there in silence, as I watch her look at the stars with a smile on her face.

If only she knew I would do everything possible to give her each and every one of those stars in the sky and name them hers. But they already are, with the way she looks at them.

"Are we friends?" she asks and locks eyes with me.

"Yes, of course," I say, feeling myself get a bit tense as she doesn't remove her eyes away from me.

She could literally lock eyes with me, ask me to give her a million bucks, and I would still say yes. There must be some kind of spell that she puts on me whenever she locks eyes with me, since I'm all hers when she does. All my attention is on her.

"Okay. You've just been a bit distant recently, that's all,"

She removes her eyes away from mine, and I can feel a weight on my shoulders once she finishes her sentence.

How do i tell her that all I've wanted was to be near her every second of my day, but every time I get close to her I get so consumed by her. And everytime she locks eyes with me, all I want to do is wrap my hands around her and make her mine, which is something I can not do now that she's with him.

"My bad, it's just-"

Her phone suddenly starts to ring and she sits up quickly.

"Livia," I hear from her screen. She gets up and picks up her towel.

"See you," she says towards me and walks away with a big smile across her face.

I don't tell her that. The way she smiles when she's with him breaks my heart, but she is so clearly into him that I can't even lie to myself anymore. He is the one for her, and I shall move on and accept that.

_______

𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒙 𝟑𝟔 (𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕, 𝒔𝒎𝒉)

 𝑨𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒂𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 <3 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔!