𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆

🎶𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕🎶

Olivia POV:

I get a text from Tae before I head outside saying that he's waiting outside. While I go outside, I realize that inside the house it is really quiet and there is no music or humming at all.

What is Conrad doing?

Once I am outside, I see Tae with the window open, smiling at me.

"Hey," he says with a grin.

"Hi," I say back.

"Hey Liv," I hear someone say from the backseat of the car. Their window starts to go down and I see Conrad sitting at the backseat.

What in the worl-

"Hello?-" I say, in a lost for words.

I sit in the car and look behind me towards the backseat.

"I told him we were going out and he asked...well more like invited himself to come," he says while raising his eyebrows.

"Well, you have also invited yourself to our boardwalk date soo.." he says while placing his arm on his headrest.

"Date?" I say while looking at him.

"Of course. We are dating after all," he says while giving me a grin and keeping eye contact.

"Fake dating," Tae says, correcting him. But Conrad ignores him and doesn't remove his eyes from me.

"Alright, I am changing the music because the silence is killing me," Conrad says while pulling out his phone.

What is up with him?

"Don't put some stupid shit on," Tae says while eyeing Conrad through the rear view mirror.

Suddenly I hear Wildest dreams start to play on the speakers. I instantly smile and look back towards Conrad. Conrad looks up towards me and gives me a grin. Before I am able to talk, Tae says, "Are you kidding me".

Both Conrad and I look towards him.

"This is a masterpiece, what do you mean. " Conrad says.

"Exactly," I say while giving him a death glare.

He looks at both of us frightened and then says, "Are you kidding meee... shake it off...is obviously better?" he says while being cautious with his words. I look at his scared expression for a couple of seconds before laughing.

"Amature," Conrad says as he lays his head back on his headrest.

Since when has he liked Taylor?

"Here," Conrad says while passing me some cheetos.

I turn around towards him and try to read into this new conrad fisher that is suddenly very nice.

"How did you know I like this?"

"I observe. Also where in the hell are we going," he asks while looking towards Tae.

"We're here," he says while stopping in front of a building.

He stops in front of a big building and smiles towards me. As I step out of the car I see a giant Barnes and Noble in front of me.

I widen my mouth in shock, and he just gives me a smile.

"I'll head to another store and you can go in there,"