𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖

🎶𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒏 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒚🎶

Olivia POV:

Every year on my birthday, I have this thing or I guess tradition with myself to look at old photos of myself from my pasts birthdays. I like watching how much I have grown through the photos. I also like looking through the photos to try to relive the times where things were alright with my mother. Where we might have not been perfect, but we were close. It was all alright when I was younger. Sometimes I wish I could go back, but then again, I'd rather not relive some moments. It's all very confusing.

"What a cute baby," I hear someone say from behind me, taking me away from my thoughts.. I turn around and there is Conrad walking towards me with a drink in his hands.

"That's me," I say with a smile while looking at the photo of a 9 year old me.

"Ahh damn, you had a glow down," he says as he shakes his head and takes a sip of his drink.

"Oh shut up," I say while bumping my knees against him.

I look out into the distance and my mind replays earlier. The very embarrassing break down that I had in front of him. I wish it would have never happened, but at the same time, I'm glad he was there.

"Thanks... for earlier,"

He looks over at me and doesn't say anything for a while, just stares.

"You know-" he starts to say, but then he is interrupted by the patio door sliding behind us. I look over and see a man with a big smile, clearly drunk, looking down at me.

"Is this Olivia?" he asks one of the people behind him. They all nod and he goes over to me.

"Someone's here for you," he slurs as he helps me up and towards the door.

"Who-"

"Come come" some girls say as they also pull me. I look towards them confused.

"What is going on-"

Once I enter the kitchen I see a guy turned around and a bunch of red heart balloons around him. It seems like it came out of a musical and he's about to start singing about how much he loves some girl.

He turns around and there stands Tae, with a new hairstyle, roses on his hand, and a huge smile on his face.

What is going on.

"Hi.." is all I can get out of my mouth, since the music is off, everyone is silent, and there isn't a single sound in the room.

I look around the room and I don't recognize a single person in the room, but then I see Conrad looking over at us with an unreadable expression.

"This may be over the top," Tae starts to say as he walks over to me.

"A bit. Maybe more than a bit. But damn, you deserve this and more..." he says as he grabs my hand.

"So I wanted to ask...would you like to go on a date with me Olivia," he says with a smile. I look over at Conrad, who is still staring at us, but once he locks eyes with me, he quickly looks away and takes a sip of his drink.

People start chanting "do it" as Tae laughs and looks away.

But for some reason, I don't know how to feel. A part of me wants to say yes and go on the damn date and start dating this beautiful ass man, but then the other part of me wants... well...for Conrad to tell me not to.

I look over to Conrad and see him talking to Belly. Then he also starts to chant with everyone while clapping.

But, was I really so stupid to think that he could actually like me, even if it was a bit. Was I really so much into my own head that I thought that his eyes could go off the girl he is still so clearly in love with and like me instead.

"So.." Tae says, which snaps me out of my thoughts.

But maybe this is for the better. Tae is still an amazing man that I like, and that treats me amazingly. He is very kind and maybe this is the right choice.

"Of course," I say. He gives me the flowers and wraps his arms around me and gives me a hug . I close my eyes and try to take it all in. I could potentially have an amazing boyfriend and do all the shit couples do in those romance books I read. I have a hot ass man asking me out right now, and it's a literal dream.

But as I look over to Conrad, we lock eyes. For five seconds we locked eyes, and it's as if the whole room became empty and it was only us. But then I returned to reality once he took a girl's hand and walked away.

I look at Tae that has a big smile on his face, and smile back at him.

This is for the better, and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

___________

 ....𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔' *𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓*

 𝑨𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕...𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒐. 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒔𝒐𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 2𝒌 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒔. <3