𝑻𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒆, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆

🎶𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈: No Control- One Direction 🎶

I've been driving for an hour already, in complete silence. I would be lying if I were to say all of this silence is driving me crazy. I don't know how she feels and I don't know what to do. She is just sitting there next to me, looking out of the window, and not saying anything at all.

Maybe she's just overwhelmed.

With everything that she went through yesterday, she must be overwhelmed. Tired. Confused. And all I can do is sit next to her and wait until she wants to talk. That's all I can do. And I hate that.

And I hate that I don't know how she feels about that kiss. That damned kiss.

"Wait!" I yell at her trying to catch up, but she's walking like a track star, and even with my long legs I can't catch up. She runs down the stairs, almost missing a step, causing my heart to jump.

"Stop running, you're going to fall" I yell out to her, but she either doesn't want to hear me or can't hear me because she's in her own world.

Once I finally get outside, it's pouring rain, and I look around for Olivia. But she's no nowhere to be found.

Where in the world did she go?

I look around the motel and see someone walking out of the gates.

"Olivia!"

I call out and run towards the figure I see, I grab their shoulder and then realize it's not her. I quickly apologize as they give me a confused look and walk away. I grab my phone and try to call her but it goes straight to voicemail.

"Liv, call me when you-" I start to say towards the voicemail, but then stop once I notice Olivia across the street, walking, all drenched. I stupidly run across the street, a whole bunch of card honking at me and one almost running me over. I see Olivia look over at me because of all the chaos

"Where have you been?!" I ask once I finally reach her.

"Are you crazy, why are you running in the middle of traffic?!!?"

"Are you crazy? Why are you walking in the pouring rain?!"

"I could say the same to you!!" she hollers, while holding her pointer finger on my chest.

I look down towards her finger, that is trembling against my chest. I look towards her and see that her eyes are turning red. She puts her hand down and looks away.

"I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have-" before she can finish her sentence, I pull her towards me and wrap my arms around her. Since, I can't hear her voice trembling like that, or else I will lose it too.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't-"

"We don't have to talk about it right now if you don't want to, Olivia. We can talk about it once you aren't as overwhelmed. " I say as I pull her away and look at her.

"Okay" I say. She nods, and I wipe away the warm tears I feel amongst the cold raindrops on her face. I pull her back into my arms, hating that this is all I can do for her and that I can't take away the pain she is feeling.

And a selfish part of me hating that we aren't in the room kissing again. I cant help but replay it over and over again in my head.

I'm so fucked. 

_____