Forty - Senescence

Fighting and espionage are a part of my liberation.
Year 13

—————

Kat

I watch the ISB agent's shuttle leave, still unsure of my feelings toward the man. I sense no deception, but I am no Jedi, and he is ISB. Deception is in his job description.

Through top-secret files, I learned that the daughter of Galen Erso has a unique talent for altering legal documents. So, despite the guest at home, I went in search of her.

Seeing Jyn Erso had snapped something inside me. It took me a week to track her down, and only an hour to find her on Skuhl. I didn't speak with her. Instead, I watched her for almost a day and left with a heavy heart. She's young—but she reminds me of myself. I called Anakin on my way home to ask permission to recruit her, but I need to get her a safe place to go, first, and I sensed I would scare her off if I approached.

With a long sigh, I turn and trail back to the lift. Once in Anakin's quarters, I fill the giant tub and sink into the hot, bubbling bath.

I'm jerked awake by his voice. "You should not sleep in the tub."

I hum and shift to rest my arms on the side and let my head fall to them, blinking slowly up at him.

"Hi, baby." He smiles and begins dropping his outer layers. I watch every smooth, strong movement, fighting the urge to groan. Neither of us speak until he is settled behind me, his powerful limbs wrapped around my body.

"Why are you upset, Kitten?" he murmurs into my neck. I shiver and expose more of it to him.

"Jyn is in a dark place. In her mind." I don't have tangible proof of it; I just...saw it on her face. Even with the boy she was with, her smiles were superficial.

"And?"

"And I wish to free her."

"She's being held captive?"

I shake my head before dropping it back to his shoulders. "I want to start obtaining safe houses."

"Alright. I'll create a dummy account before we go to bed."

He knows I don't want to wait. Fuck, I love him. I need to show him how much.

"My hero," I purr, grinding back into him. His grumbled chuckle morphs into a light moan. His hand goes up to my neck and forces me back.

I slip my hand between us and stroke his cock while he dips his lips to my neck. "You're always hard for me."

"Mmhmm," he mumbles. His tongue runs down the skin below my ear, its heat different from the water. My skin prickles following the trail of his other hand, from my breasts to my stomach to my clit, where he touches it gently. Such a soft touch on such a sensitive spot...

Suddenly his legs slip beneath me and hoist me up. The hand on my clit moves to shift me higher, so I'm sitting more straight while he remains relaxed.

I return my hand to his cock to guide him in but can't help stroking it, my body moving with me. Anakin groans and thrusts into my hand each time.

Oh, gods. I can't take any more. I slide down onto him, releasing a small cry as I try to adjust to his overwhelming size.

Only once he can go no further do I roll my hips, feeling every inch of him. His hands go to my hips for support, but they squeeze so tightly that I'm sure they'll bruise. I don't care—the strong grip is what I want, what I need.

Every shift drives me crazy, igniting different parts of me. It's glorious, the warm water swishing around us and between us, the length of him deep inside me, the burn in my thighs from pushing my movements.