A/n

Ope, it's another cliffhanger! 😅 I tried to make this one less suspenseful since the final book isn't finished. Hopefully there were enough good scenes to fill the gap of your heart while you wait! 😂

Anyway, I know this wasn't as dark as the first, but it really sets the stage for the big finale.

But also, this story started out as a way for me to experiment with branching out into genres. This one didn't have a lot of edge of seat moments, but I hope you shed as many tears as I did 😅 (absolutely balled when writing most parts between Obi and Ani...)

I think we deserved a what-if where Anakin gets to know his children 🤷‍♀️ and where they get to know him!

Any characters I skipped that you want to see in the third? Let me know!

I also understand some people might not like that I incorporated sooo many characters but listen, this is my passion project, and I needed to see everyone meet. 😂 Kinda reminds me of those old Cartoon Network commercials where all the characters get together. Lol

So, a timeline for you!

I'm in my final two semesters of college for two bachelor's degrees, so as you might imagine, I am ✨busy✨! But I write every day without exception, so it shouldn't be long.

My estimated guess? I'll begin publishing the third and final book in April or May. I still need to finish my last Thrawn duet, too, but that's nearly finished.

I will probably upload deleted scenes from book one and two between now and then—such as her meeting Kanan and some shenanigans with Letty.

Until then, feel free to read my other fics, and I hope you guys enjoyed this!!

Much love, Alisha 🍉

For those curious, my other stories:

Kylo and Maia (OC) (standalone) — Stronger Together is a different view of what Kylo might be like in love. Maia is a commodore in the First Order with a few secrets of her own. (Fun fact: Kylo fics were the first ones I ever read.) *no cliffhanger, HEA. One shots coming soon.

Obi-Wan and Korra (OC) What-if... Obi-Wan is a what-if: What if Kenobi had a Force dyad? Korra is a Jedi who was raised alongside Obi-Wan. This takes place during the Clone Wars. If it gets more traction, I'll edit the sequel to upload. However, the ending isn't really a cliffhanger. It's technically a HEA.

Thrawn and Lily (OC) (duet) Attachments Aren't Just for Jedi is a story of Thrawn requesting the help of an esteemed anthropologist (in this sense, it studies all sentient beings, not just humans). He just wasn't expecting her to be quite so...intriguing. *cliffhanger

The sequel, Revenge isn't Just for Sith, is only 3/4ths uploaded due to this story consuming my mind. 😅 The main story is up, it's just a certain loose end they need to tie up. *pregnancy

Lastly, my first fic uploaded...

Thrawn and Lilya (OC) (duet) Infiltration is a story of espionage and the bond between troops. Lilya is a princess whose home was destroyed during the Clone Wars. When the Empire rose, she wanted to fight back. But Bail Organa sends her behind enemy lines, instead. Originally a secret weapon of Tarkin, her crew is transferred to Thrawn, where against every instinct, she grows to love. (HEA)

Kylo and Rjea (OC) Manipulation is the story of Thrawn and Lilya's daughter, who shows Force sensitivity at a young age. Living in the Chaos, they have no Jedi nearby to teach her to control herself—so they send her to an old ally, Luke Skywalker, where she meets young Ben Solo. This was a fun one to write.