Make up

A couple of hours passed, and if it were all up to him, Taehyung would have remained in the garden for the rest of the day, or perhaps never leave altogether.

But he was hungry, the noises coming from his stomach were so loud as if to mock him. "How dare you betray me?" he said speaking to his tummy.

He dragged himself back inside the house, hoping not to bump into Jungkook, he really did not want to see him.

To his luck, it seemed like Jungkook had not left his study since he came back inside earlier. Even though Taehyung would tell himself that he was glad not to see him and he didn't care about what he was doing, he found himself thinking about him a little.

While seated in the living room, he asked Mrs. Ha if Jungkook had eaten, "no, not yet, he asked not to be disturbed since he said he would be busy". "But he still needs to eat no matter how busy he is" Taehyung mumbled.

Taehyung didn't want to care or bother himself with Jungkook, he didn't want to care about the fact that he had not eaten or that maybe, just maybe he might have been too harsh when he told him to leave earlier.

He dropped his fork in annoyance and let out a huff. With his plate in one hand, he went back to the kitchen.

"So he just wont eat?....."
"He- he is upset about what I said? but he hurt me too when he said all those things...."
Taehyung didn't realize was mumbling while making a plate for Jungkook until he heard someone clear their throat behind him.

"Do you need any help" it was Mrs. Ha who asked. Earlier when Taehyung came to the kitchen, there was no one, the staff might have been busy elsewhere.

"O, it's okay, thank you, I am almost done" Taehyung replied adding some finishing touches to the tray he prepared. After he was all done, he headed up to the study.

With one hand, he balanced the tray in one hand and knocked.

There was silence so he knocked again a bit louder.

"Come-come in" a voice said from inside.

Taehyung struggle a little to open the door, but finally entered. "O, Tae, what-?" Jungkook wasn't sure what to ask as he got up from his chair..

He approached Taehyung and offered to take the tray.

"Is there something wrong?" Jungkook asked. "Mrs. Ha said you haven't eaten yet, so-".
"Did you prepare this for me?" Jungkook asked, in a somewhat teasing tone.

"What? of course not, Mrs. Ha did it-" Taehyung replied defensively. He was still mad at him after all. "Okay" Jungkook said placing the tray down, he knew Taehyung was lying.

"Have you eaten?" Jungkook asked as he sat down. "Y-yes" Taehyung replied. It wasn't a complete lie, but he barely got two bites out of his meal before he went to the kitchen. And now, with the aroma from Jungkook's food filling the room, he could still fell how hungry he is.

"Am gonna go-" Taehyung said, planning to leave. But there was a growl from his stomach. It sounded even louder given the fact that the room was silent.

Jungkook chuckled behind him, "come take a sit and join me" he said. "No, it's okay-" Taehyung replied. 

"Please?"

Taehyung let out a huff and decided to sit, they both knew he could get food in the kitchen but here they were sharing a plate.

Jungkook wanted to talk, but he wasn't sure if he should bring up the whole school thing yet, so he remained silent.

The meal was meant for one person, there was even one glass of juice. Jungkook had offered Taehyung to pick one of the two utensils, the spoon or chopsticks, he took the spoon.