Prologue

Shen Wei saw that figure on the bed. She can't believe that she will meet again with this figure after she lost this figure before this. And it's happened after she met back with that guy in this year. How can it's happened at the same time? How cruel this world for her. She lost them on the same day and now she met them on the same day too. Shen Wei silently cried now to see both of them near her.

"Shen Wei, what are you doing now? Take out that sword from her now! Or else she may die!" Chu interrupted the thought of Shen Wei in that ward.

Shen Wei startled and she looks at Chu to be back in this reality world. She saw her friend is pleading her to save that figure on the bed. Her eyes are already red to silently cry to meet back with this figure now. Who else if not her own younger twin sister that she separated about 15 years ago when they are still teenagers.

"Is she real? Is she really Mian that I know?" Shen Wei asked to Chu to confirm her heart feeling right now over this figure.

Chu nods admitted.

"Yes, Wei. She is your meimei. Shen Mian. But now she lives as Yezhun to hide from her evil family. You should call her with that name from now onwards. She buried her Mian name for the sake of you and her," Chu told the information he got after a few years he tried to find the twin of Shen Wei as requested by Shen Wei.

"Mian... Yezhun..." Shen Wei called that name but Yezhun didn't give any reaction since that sword still struck on her chest, making her almost lost her life now.

"Wei..." Zhao Yunlan called from the ward door made Chu and Congbo in the ward noticed on that guy is here too.

"Chief Zhao, please leave this ward now. You may hurt them if you stay here," Chu warned.

"I may hurt them? Why?" Zhao Yunlan asked in confusion.

"I will tell you later, okay? For now, please leave us first for the sake of Wei and Yezhun," Chu requested.

Zhao Yunlan didn't move as he wants to know what's the reason for that request. Shen Wei didn't alert on Zhao Yunlan and the situation at there now. She just knows to save Yezhun now from that sword. Only she can pull that sword from Yezhun to save her sister. Only she can see that sword now when Chu just saw that sword when that sword was stroking into the chest of Yezhun through that portal when he found Yezhun at the back of the university building.

After Chu got the information that Yezhun had be seen near the university where Shen Wei is working, he hurriedly went to there. He saw Yezhun was pulled to the behind of that building by one of the missing student in the case that he and the SID got recently. At first, Chu thought that person is Shen Wei but then he saw the different of Shen Wei with Yezhun. He didn't know why is Yezhun imitated Shen Wei at that time but he knows Yezhun is not Shen Wei to secretly meet with that missing student at there.

So, Chu hurriedly tried to save that student from Yezhun but ended up that student was pulled into the portal. And before Chu can have a talk with Yezhun, a sword was pushed towards Yezhun through that portal and was stroking into Yezhun's chest. Chu wanted to enter that portal to find the criminal but he failed when that portal closed while Yezhun fell unconscious on the ground with that invisible sword is still stroking into the chest of Yezhun.

"I brought her to here as I thought any doctor can help her but they can't see that sword now. So, I thought of you who can see the invisible sword, Wei. I am sorry to disturb you with him but you must save your meimei now," Chu explained the situation when he got Yezhun behind that building.

Shen Wei sighs. She admitted that only she can see that invisible sword now when Chu can see that sword before that sword had stroking on Yezhun. Shen Wei knows that sword owner. She saw it before in her dream. She knows that sword is not from this modern world but the ancient. Just she can't believe that owner is still existed when she knows that owner is already died in that ancient battle.