Chapter 23

Mrs. Zhao keeps apologizing to Shen Wei and Yezhun as well as to Zhao Yunlan and Rong for whatever happened in their family since they met. Shen Wei sighs in defeated to mad at her mother-in-law when she already knew the real situation now. She knows who is the real culprit to break her relationship with Zhao Yunlan and she forgave Mrs. Zhao for the mistake Mrs. Zhao did. Zhao Yunlan also forgave his mom, as well as Rong and Yezhun. Even Mr. Zhao adviced to Mrs. Zhao to not trust any people easily especially for the one we just met.

"Mom, since you made a mistake, why not you do us a favor for tonight?" Zhao Yunlan requested.

"Yunlan..." Shen Wei wanted to prevent her husband to punish his mom.

"Oh, wifey! Please let me say my favor now," Zhao Yunlan replied.

"Whatever, Yunlan. Please tell me what is it?" Mrs. Zhao agreed without thinking twice.

Zhao Yunlan sheepishly smiles to hear that from his mom.

"Yunlan, what do you want to do now to your mom?" Mr. Zhao worried to see the sheepish smile of his son now and Zhao Yunlan smiles again.

"Dad, please don't worry! I will not punish mom hardly. Just I want to request her to take care of our babies tonight since we both want to have our wedding night together. So, mom, you can prove to us that you love our babies not just fake," Zhao Yunlan said and Mrs. Zhao who was nervous at first to know the request from her son, now laughed to hear that request from her son.

"Only that?" Mrs. Zhao asked to confirm.

"Yeah! Only that, mom. But if you are really love them like you love me, then I am sure you will treat them lovely and nicely, right? But mom, to tell you the truth, Hun and Da Qing will be in their animal forms and they can hear whatever the minds of our babies. So, we both can know what will happen to our babies with you through them," Zhao Yunlan said while leaving a warning too and Mrs. Zhao smiles happily to grant the favor from Zhao Yunlan now.

Shen Wei also smiles to see Zhao Yunlan didn't choose to side to his mom nor to her side too. Zhao Yunlan did the right thing to make sure his mom is really changed now to love the babies like they did. Mrs. Zhao nods agreed with the deal from her son and she smiles happily to get a trust back from her son and daughter-in-law to take care of her own grandsons now.

"Dad will be the witness of your care to them, mom. Okay, dad?" Zhao Yunlan added and Mr. Zhao just nods agreed with his smile.

"Well, babies, please behave with your naynay, okay?" Zhao Yunlan said to his babies and the babies just smile whether they understand to their daddy's words or just smile to see their daddy's face.

"Mom, I am sorry. It's not like we are not trusting you to let Hun and Da Qing to monitor over the minds of our babies. But we want the confirmation for your changing behaviour now to make sure you didn't have any hatred feeling to us now like you said to me before this under Dannie's mind controlling," Shen Wei apologized and Mrs. Zhao smiles with assurance.

"It's okay, Wei. I can understand that. If I am in your shoes, I will do the same," Mrs. Zhao assured and Shen Wei nods with her smile.

"Lucky you, jiejie and Yunlan. You both can have your own wedding night tonight after our second wedding ceremony today. But Rong and I need to postpone our wedding night to make sure our babies are stronger back in my womb," Yezhun whined.

"It's okay, my dear wife! Soon when they are stronger back, we will have our own honeymoon. Just you and I... And our babies too," Rong assured and Yezhun happily smiles to her husband.

All of them giggle to see the consideration of Rong now over Yezhun's pregnancy condition, unlike before when Rong didn't alert on that situation for his harsh did to Yezhun. And now Rong learned from his mistake. To live in this mortal world, Rong needs to adapt with anything even for a mistake in his life. Yezhun cuddles with Rong at there while listening to their talk. And sometimes, they interrupted too.