Chapter 30 (Final)

"Mama, can you prepare my lunch box tomorrow? I have an extra class after the school. So I may come back home late tomorrow," Yangyang requested as she came down for the dinner in dining hall.

"Me too, gugu!" Yunnie added and Yezhun just smiles to see the girls requested that from her.

"Alright, girls! I will prepare the lunch boxes for you both. How about the boys? Are you wanted the lunch boxes too for tomorrow?" Yezhun asked to the boys as she replied to the girls.

The boys look at each other.

"No need for me, gugu. I will come back home as usual. Weilan gege and Mian need to meet with Yan Wang in the underworld after the school. Whilst dage, he said he will come back home first before he will go for the football training, right dage?" Lanwei replied on behalf of the boys in the house.

Yunwei nods admitted.

"You both need to meet with Yan Wang? Why? Chu shu didn't say anything to me about that," Shen Wei asked in curiosity.

"It's nothing, mommy. Yan Wang asked us to meet him to learn about the underworld. Chu shu just being our trainer coach in the underworld. But for the administration, we are still learning from Yan Wang," Weilan told the truth.

"Oh, I see! Thanks to Yan Wang that he is willingly to teach you about the administration in the underworld unlike me and your gugu before this. We just learned about the underworld from all the ground, not directly from Yan Wang. So, we didn't know the detail about the underworld administration or the other things. No wonder the underworld people were rebelling to us without us knowing. And luckily now Yan Wang used that chance to strengthen back the underworld with your help, our new ghost kings," Shen Wei said and Yezhun nods agreed.

"During our time to be the ghost kings, we are just focusing to treat and heal our curse from Zillah. So, we can't be closed to Yunlan to corporate to protect the world. Maybe because of that Yan Wang didn't focus on us to strengthen the underworld. And now with you both are being the new ghost kings, we hope Yan Wang can strengthen the underworld with your help," Yezhun added.

Shen Wei nods to agree with Yezhun and the new ghost kings smile with assurance to not worry about the underworld now.

"Mommy, gugu, please don't worry about the underworld. I am sure gege and Mian can do better for the people sake whether for the people from underworld or ground. Besides, mommy still is being the consultant for daddy and our new ghost kings. And gugu is still good in cooking for us and for the people outside through her cafe," Lanwei assured.

Shen Wei smiles as well as the others to hear the words from Lanwei.

"Children, you all are matured earlier. I love to see you all are supported to each other and accepted to each other. And with Kunlun with us now, the protection to this city and all the ground is safe. Even though he didn't come out regularly to conquer our mind, but still he helped me a lot to be in this world as me myself, as Zhao Yunlan," Zhao Yunlan said within Kunlun's body.

"Kunlun daddy is not greedy to use his own body to conquer your mind, daddy. I am sure he just wants to be with his beloved in this world. To see his beloved alive in this world. Right, Kunlun daddy?" Yunwei commented and Kunlun laughs to hear that.

"You are indeed the heir of Zhao Yunlan, Yunwei. Always understand the situation and have a sweet mouth," Kunlun said as he came out for a moment.

They laugh.

"Luckily the SID staffs already knew that our chief's soul is hosting the body of Kunlun. So when Kunlun unconsciously came out, they can adapt with the changing behavior of our chief to be strict and gentle, not rude like Yunlan," Da Qing told the situation in the SID.