Chapter 21

Rong can't sleep on that night to hear the summon from Long Hun to call Zhao Yunlan to console with Shen Wei in the apartment. Long Hun can summon Rong in her small dragon form because of the fires from Rong with Zhao Yunlan now. So, Rong can read the mind of Long Hun too but not to order that dragon female to do anything like Zhao Yunlan can do to Long Hun. He only can read that dragon's mind and he must follow every order from Long Hun if that dragon summoned him like this. Or else, he can't do his own work including to sleep peacefully with his wife like now.

"Haihhh...! My dear wife! I can't sleep now with Hun keeps summoning me now to tell Yunlan about his wife and babies," Rong whined to Yezhun that now woke up too to feel the distraction sleep of his tonight in Zhao house.

Yezhun frowns as she didn't know that her sister and Zhao Yunlan are arguing now because of that trust doubting between that couple.

"What's happening that Hun summoned you now? Is something happened to my jiejie and her babies now? Where is Zhao Yunlan?" Yezhun curious now.

Rong sighs.

"I just know that they are arguing about something which I didn't know what is it. But now Hun summoned me to call Yunlan to tell him to console with Wei and the babies. Hun said he can't summon Yunlan now. I don't know why Yunlan blocked his mind now for Hun or Da Qing to talk to him," Rong told.

"Then, go now and call Yunlan, Rong. I am afraid something happened to my jiejie and her babies to be alone in that apartment when we are here now," Yezhun decided.

Rong sighs and he nods in defeated before he lands a kiss on the lips of Yezhun to leave his wife alone now in that bedroom of Zhao family. Rong directly portal to Zhao Yunlan in another bedroom to tell about Long Hun summoned him but then he saw Zhao Yunlan is not in a good state which is Zhao Yunlan is drunk. No wonder Long Hun nor Da Qing can't summon Zhao Yunlan directly and got a help from Rong now.

"Zhao Yunlan! What are you doing to be in this drunk state? Are you crazy to be drunk now on the night of your wedding?!" Rong scolded while pulling Zhao Yunlan to face him.

"Leave me alone! You don't know my feeling and now you scolded me! Yeah! I am crazy now! Are you satisfied to hear my words?!" Zhao Yunlan shouted in his drunk made Rong lost his patient to see Zhao Yunlan lost in mind now.

"Zhao Yunlan, your wife and babies need you now in your apartment! What's happened to let them three at there while you are here?! What's the matter that you both argued now? Can't you both console now for the sake of your wedding on tomorrow?" Rong asked and asked to know the detail of the situations now.

Zhao Yunlan swats the hand of Rong from him caused him almost stumbled to the side if not Rong quickly holds his waist to stand properly.

"You don't interfere with my marriage life! You are same as her! Always interfere with my marriage life! I just want to love my wife with my whole hearted. I want to love my babies. I don't care whether they are weird or not! Because I know them, Rong. I know they are special! They are not like mom and dad! Because I am also weird and special! Why she can't accept them like I did? Why she can't accept them like my staffs did? Even though Xiao Guo, Lin, Chu are the human like us can accept my wife and my babies in this world! Why not her as my mom?! What should I do, Rong? She asked me to divorce my wife now. She threatened me for that! And tomorrow is our wedding that she prepared by herself! Why she prepared that if she wants us to be divorced?! What did she want from us? What's wrong to marry Wei and have our babies within 20 days?! Why she can't believe on my words, her own son, Rong?!" Zhao Yunlan shouted in his drunk, totally lost from his mind to think straight now.

Now Rong can understand the situation now to hear every words from Zhao Yunlan. No wonder he saw Mrs. Zhao didn't talk to Shen Wei nor Yezhun within these month especially through two weeks before the wedding day tomorrow. And since the twin sisters are here, Mrs. Zhao always avoided them and just talk to him and her son. He thought Mrs. Zhao didn't have anything to talk with them, so he just ignored it. And now he knows the real reason for that old woman's did to the twin sisters.