Chapter 17

"Zhao Yunlan, your soul fires!" Rong shouted to see Zhao Yunlan failed to summon Long Hun to control that dragon.

"My soul fires?" Zhao Yunlan asked to himself while trying to link his soul fires with what Rong tried to remind him.

Zhao Yunlan looks at that dragon while avoiding the attack from that dragon. He remembered what Rong once said that his soul fires can affect a lot of things if his soul fires are stabilized. One of those is to summon his sword and another one is to summon his pets. Now he met with his second pet after Da Qing which is this dragon. Zhao Yunlan's mind keeps thinking for the link of his soul fires. Finally he can digest what is Rong tried to say to him. He quickly releases his fire like Rong did before to kill Zhujiu and saved Yezhun.

"Long Hun, I hope you can recognize my soul fires now," Zhao Yunlan said to that dragon while releasing his completed soul fires.

"Grrrrrr...!" Long Hun growled louder to see that soul fires from Zhao Yunlan made its mind came back to its sense.

"Long Hun!" Zhao Yunlan summoned once again and now he got a reply from that dragon.

"My lord, you are back!" Long Hun growled and only Zhao Yunlan can understand that dragon.

"Yes, I am, Long Hun! I am back! Are you on my side now?" Zhao Yunlan asked to Long Hun.

"I am, my lord! What's your command now?" Long Hun asked in its dragon's words.

"Save my wife from Zillah and get Zillah for me!" Zhao Yunlan commanded.

"Grrrr....!" Long Hun growled louder again but now it flying towards Zillah and it catches Zillah with its huge claws.

"No! Long Hun, you shouldn't do that to me!" Zillah shouted in surprised to see that dragon attacked on him now caused him lost Shen Wei from his hold.

Zhao Yunlan quickly got Shen Wei but Shen Wei pushed him away.

"Get him and kill him first, Yunlan! My pain and Yezhun's pain will not go away with the source is here now and still alive. Zillah is the source of this curse, Yunlan. I feel more painful around him but reducing when he is away from me like this. Kill him first, Yunlan before you can come to me," Shen Wei said.

Zhao Yunlan frowns.

"Are you sure, wifey?" Zhao Yunlan asked in worry.

Shen Wei nods with her assurance smile. Zhao Yunlan sighs in defeated and he walks away, leaving Shen Wei that falling on her knees to hold the painful heart with her. Yezhun with Rong also like her, also in a pain. Rong keeps soothing Yezhun but he knows this pain will not go away with Zillah is still alive and near them.

"My dear wife, can you stay here for a moment? I need to help Zhao Yunlan to kill Zillah. I don't think Zhao Yunlan can do it alone with his kind nature," Rong requested.

Yezhun nods with her smile.

"Just go, Rong. He needs you when jiejie and I can't help him now. I hope the SID staffs can come faster to us for anything," Yezhun replied with her assurance words to her husband.

Rong nods understand and he also leaves Yezhun to help Zhao Yunlan at the other corner in that temple. As Yezhun wished, the other SID staffs come to her and Shen Wei after the fight at outside. Zhu transforms to her human form but not Da Qing when Da Qing gets Zhao Yunlan with Rong, Zillah and that dragon. Long Hun growls happily to see Da Qing in a huge black cat now. And Da Qing replied back with his meowing.

"You can't kill me, Rong! I am your gege!" Zillah tried to get a sympathy from Rong for their deities relationship in heaven.

Rong smirks.