Chapter 1

Shen Wei startled to see these three guys in her office now. One is tall and handsome but looked fierce. Another one is short but cute and looked warm. And the other one looked scaredy mouse and innocent. Shen Wei didn't know them and she never invite them too for anything related to her works. Who are they to be here now?

"We are sorry to disturb your busy day, Prof. Shen. But may we ask you for a few questions regarding to the case we are handling now?" the tallest guy asked for the permission.

"Err... Who are you? And what case?" Shen Wei innocently asked.

"Oh, sorry for our rude. We are from SID. I am Chief Zhao, Zhao Yunlan. These are my colleagues, deputy chief of SID, Da Qing and our intern, Guo Changcheng. We are now handling the case of missing girl students from your university. Did you hear about that rumour?" Zhao Yunlan introduced themselves and then he mentioned about the case.

Shen Wei sighs to hear that.

"Oh, that case! Yes, I heard it from the chancellor of university. We just had a meeting on yesterday evening. He told about this case. Besides, one of the students is from my class teaching too. But I just knew that she was missing from the chancellor on yesterday meeting. Before this, I thought she was absent due to her health issue or any problem issue. I never expect that she was missing together with the other girl students. So, what can I do to help the SID, chief?" Shen Wei replied with a long explanation from her side.

Zhao Yunlan hums a little and he boldly takes a seat in front of Shen Wei. Da Qing and Guo just standing near to Zhao Yunlan. Shen Wei didn't mind to see this chief is a bit bold to take a seat without a permission which is not respect her as an owner of that office room. But still she ignored Zhao Yunlan's boldness in front of her now.

"So you didn't know the other 8 missing students?" Zhao Yunlan asked.

Shen Wei frowns and then she shakes her head.

"I know only one and that girl is my student in my class," Shen Wei stated made Zhao Yunlan smirks.

"Are you sure?" Zhao Yunlan asked again to confirm.

Shen Wei confidently nods since she already saw the pictures for all the missing students from the yesterday meeting.

"Then, who is she who met with this girl student? Did you see her before? Or are you lying to us to fake your innocent?" Zhao Yunlan started to interrogate Shen Wei like she is the main suspect now.

"Do you suspect me now as this girl?" Shen Wei asked back while pointing to the picture that Zhao Yunlan showed to her on the desk.

Zhao Yunlan laughs.

"I didn't tell that. I asked you if you know this girl," Zhao Yunlan denied for the ask from Shen Wei.

Shen Wei looks at that picture once again. She silently swallows hard to see that identical face with her. All exactly like her even that hair and rim glasses. But still she can see a different from that girl. That girl is confirmed not her. But she feels sad to think of any possibility to know this girl now. The deep feeling in her heart. And of course she will not tell this chief for the truth she guessed for this girl.

"I don't know her. I never see her before. And I am confident too that this girl is not me either," Shen Wei replied with her strictly voice to hide her sad feeling to see that picture.

Zhao Yunlan nods a little.

"Alright! How about this student? Did you see her before?" Zhao Yunlan asked again.

Shen Wei shakes her head. Zhao Yunlan wanted to ask the next question when suddenly Chu barged into Shen Wei's office room to report something to his chief when he was asked to meet with the chancellor before this. But then Chu surprised to see Shen Wei at there too together with his chief and his colleagues from SID. Zhao Yunlan saw the changing face of Chu towards Shen Wei made his heart tingling with a deep meaning. But then he silently shakes his head to clear his negative mindset about them.