Chapter 4

Chu Suzhi looks at Shen Wei who came to SID after the call from her chancellor this morning. She got the order from her DCU chancellor to join the SID team to solve the case of those missing girls. The chancellor heard about that case which related to Shen Wei made him suggested Shen Wei's name to help the SID in the named of Shen Wei as a ghost slayer. The chancellor believes that this case is related to the ghosts, unknowingly to him that this case is related to the missing god that the deities thought as already died.

"Shen Wei... Are you sure to join us for this journey? How about Yezhun?" Chu asked to confirm.

Shen Wei nods.

"Yezhun wanted to follow me to here but she got a fever now. So, I asked her to stay at home and take her rest for today. I came here alone to join you all for the meeting. But where is your chief? He asked my chancellor to let me to come here now. But, I didn't see him yet since I came here," Shen Wei curious over Zhao Yunlan.

"He went to somewhere else first since morning with his fat cat. He will come back soon. He asked us to start the meeting first without him," Lin told, interrupted the conversation between Shen Wei and Chu.

Lin and the other SID staffs already know who is Shen Wei to them now after they all can see the disappearance of Shen Wei on that day through that portal during their meeting at here. Da Qing told to them about the real Shen Wei when Zhao Yunlan left them dumbfounded at that time to see Shen Wei portal to her apartment before Chu got the call from the chancellor about another missing student.

At that time of meeting, they all were surprised to see Shen Wei suddenly portal to unknown. Zhao Yunlan said that name which is Heipaoshi made they all more surprised and they asked Da Qing about that legendary ghost slayer that they heard before this which they never know who. Da Qing told in a summary when Zhao Yunlan hurriedly left them without an answer. Even Chu was speechless to see Shen Wei unconsciously revealed herself to them made him admitted Da Qing's words.

But then, the chancellor called Chu and reported the next missing student made Chu directly portal to the DCU to find that student but ended up to see that student with Yezhun who imitated as Shen Wei in that appearance. But Chu can know who is the real his childhood friend even though Yezhun tried to be like Shen Wei. And before Chu can get that missing girl, a hand already pulled that missing girl into the portal and a sword had stroking on Yezhun's chest made Yezhun lost consciousness before Chu got Shen Wei that was kissing with Zhao Yunlan at that time to save Yezhun.

"Prof. Shen, why didn't you tell us about you? So that, I will not have a jealousy feeling over you," Zhu whined and Shen Wei surprised to know Zhu's real feeling over Zhao Yunlan.

"Err... Am I supposedly to tell you about me just because of that feeling?" Shen Wei asked.

Zhu laughs as well as the others to see Shen Wei is innocently looking at them for the answer.

"Guys! Don't tease her!" suddenly Zhao Yunlan warned from the meeting door.

"Chief! You are back earlier. We thought you may arrive after the meeting," Guo mentioned.

"Silly boy! I done my work earlier, so I came back earlier. Lin Jing, did you start the meeting?" Zhao Yunlan directly asked to Lin after he replied to Guo without greeting over Shen Wei at there but he just smiles to her with assurance.

Shen Wei silently sighs in relief to see this chief is fine. As Shen Wei took her seat, Da Qing quickly jumps onto her laps with his cat form just to feel the warmth of this ghost slayer that he met during Zhao Yunlan was in school. He can see this girl is not an ordinary human when he met her 15 years ago. At that time, Shen Wei just started to be awakened but not fully awakened yet.