Chapter 27

Shen Wei is still in the SID when the other staffs are busying with the new case. Zhao Yunlan looks solemn and stress when the superior kept pressuring him to solve this case which involving the neighbourhood. This city is already under the guardian of Zhao Yunlan and his staffs. So, when the case involved the neighbourhood, Zhao Yunlan and his staffs need to take a responsibility to solve it. Shen Wei knows her husband is a bit stress now when she herself can't help her husband faster like the previous cases. And now when a new distraction occurred...

"Oh, my! Yunlan, I need to leave the SID to your care alone now. May I?" Shen Wei permitted when she sensed something wrong at home right now when the SID is still busying.

"Why, wifey? What's happened?" Zhao Yunlan curious and also worried to his wife.

Shen Wei sighs.

"Nothing bad. But still they need me now," Shen Wei replied with another sighing.

"Why?" Still Zhao Yunlan wanted an answer for that sighing from his beloved wife.

"You know, your unsealed power to our children caused a trouble now. Well, I will tell you later, okay? I need to go before the death happen," Shen Wei said without a detail explanation but then she portal to their house, left behind the bewilderment of Zhao Yunlan in the office.

"What the... She left me just like that?! Da Qing!" Zhao Yunlan speechless to see his wife left him just like that made him gritted his teeth for the mad and he directly called his beloved pet outside of his office.

Da Qing who still in the discussion with Lin and Chu, now hurriedly running in his cat form to get his master in the office to hear that loud calling with a bit mad too he guessed through his master's mind.

"Yunlan master! What is it? Your mind is a bit miserable now," Da Qing worryingly asked in his cat form.

"Trace your wife and ask her what's happening to my wifey to leave me bewildered in here?" Zhao Yunlan ordered made Da Qing frowned but still that cat followed the order.

"Hun, what's happening around you? Master asked me to trace his wife now. Where is she?" Da Qing asked to Long Hun who coincidentally also transformed to the small dragon form as they can reached to their own minds.

"Qing, I just wanted to tell you and you reached mine first. Anyway, it's nothing serious happened. Just the naughtiness of their children caused Ying and her flowers almost died. So, Heipaoshi came back as she sensed the dying Ying and the flowers in the garden. But now it's under control with the help of Yunnie. And Heipaoshi is in the middle to scold the children now," Hun said through her mind to her husband.

"Okay, I will tell our master about that. Please tell me the update if something terrible happened at there, okay?" Da Qing replied with a reminder.

Hun just hummed to hear the reminder from her husband before she backed to her mistress and the other family members in the house in her small dragon form. She saw Shen Wei still scolding to Mianmian and Yangyang while Yezhun just observing on them at there. Why not, when Mianmian and Yangyang almost killed Ying and the flowers in the garden. And also almost killed Yunwei and Weilan. So, Yezhun didn't defend on her both children now because she knows they are wrong to hurt the involved people.

**FLASHBACK**

All the six children were playing in the house while Long Hun and Ying were helping Yezhun to prepare the dinner on that day. Now, it's been almost five years have passed by after the kidnapping incident happened for the babies. The babies already being the naughtiness kids who are almost 5 years old now but still they were only staying at home and in the nursery in Yezhun's cafe under the care of that female dragon, Long Hun and sometimes Da Qing and Ying. Zhao Yunlan and Rong already unsealed their powers after the kidnapping incident to avoid any problem regarding to their safety.