Chapter 20

Shen Wei is busying with the preparation of their wedding in the mortal world. More busy when she needs to take care of her twin babies that she delivered about a month ago in the hospital when Yezhun portal her together with Zhao Yunlan and Rong to that hospital with her doctor friend at there. Yezhun hurriedly found her friend, Dr. Cheng that she knows when she was stabbed by Zillah on that day. Dr. Cheng knew about her ability and also Shen Wei's ability and she decided to help them for anything related to health issue in their lifes.

With the help from Dr. Cheng, Shen Wei safely delivered to the twin babies. Dr. Cheng took care of Shen Wei and the babies for two days before they can discharge from the hospital. Luckily when Yezhun portal to the hospital, the time stopped for her special ability to stop the time every time she portal here and there. So, no one knows about her ability to portal them four to the hospital on that day. Back to the busy mommy in that Zhao house, Shen Wei is testing the wedding gown for her wedding event on tomorrow. The babies are sleeping peacefully now on the bed while Zhao Yunlan is busying to help his parents at outside.

"Jie, do you think my gown is a bit tight now?" Yezhun whined to feel tight on her own wedding gown.

Shen Wei looks at the designer near them when she heard the whining from her twin sister and that designer shrugs her shoulders.

"How can? Didn't you already test it a week ago?" Shen Wei curiously asked and Yezhun nods admitted.

"I did and it's perfectly fit with my body. But now, it's to tight especially at my stomach," Yezhun whined.

Shen Wei looks at Yezhun's stomach and she saw a little bump on her sister's stomach.

"Meimei, are you pregnant?" Shen Wei asked.

"What?!" Yezhun surprised to hear that question.

Shen Wei didn't answer back to Yezhun but she walks closer to Yezhun to touch on her sister's stomach now. Yezhun jolted to feel a touch on her stomach with a cold energy is flowing to her stomach now. Yezhun frowns a little for the pain to feel that cold energy from her sister. And she knows her sister is not hurting her but healing her inside her stomach.

"What are you doing to her, Wei?! Did you hurt her now?!" Rong that suddenly came to Shen Wei's bedroom to find Yezhun asked in surprised to see the cold energy from Shen Wei towards his wife.

Shen Wei didn't reply but she keeps releasing her energy till Yezhun's frowning face calmed back. But Rong keeps asking from Shen Wei for why did Shen Wei do that to his wife till his wife was in pain. Shen Wei retreated her energy and she glares to Rong with her warning eyes.

"You did hurt her, Rong! I just healed her for what you did to her and almost lost your babies!" Shen Wei madly told the reason she did to Yezhun made that couple and also the designer in that room startled.

"Ba... Babies? Are you sure, jiejie?" Yezhun asked to confirm.

Shen Wei nods and she caresses the flat pregnancy womb of Yezhun.

"Maybe already three months, meimei to see a little bump on your stomach now which means around 12 days. But the babies are a bit weak now because of your husband's did to you during your weak pregnancy," Shen Wei told.

"My did? What I did to weaken my own babies?" Rong curiously asked and Shen Wei glares again to him.

"Yes, your did, Rong! If I caught her to almost lost your babies again like this after this, I will freeze your little one at there! So that you can't take her harshly on your bed!" Shen Wei scolded while threatening to Rong to point at the below body of Rong made Rong quickly covered his little one down there.