Chapter 12

Kunlun smiles to see Yezhun with Rong after the sudden wedding event in the heaven. Even though he can't go to that wedding because of his condition now, but he is happy to see their lifes on the ground through the wormhole in his palace. He can see Yezhun tried to reject Rong at first but then Yezhun fell hard to Rong. That's made Kunlun satisfied to see his planning to make Zhao Yunlan changed Yezhun for Rong is successful.

Kunlun knows that Rong, his twin brother is really loyal to the person Rong loved. Rong will protect the person he loved very well. Rong will sacrifice his life to make sure his love will be fine. Kunlun knows that Rong will love Yezhun forever. Since Rong put a trust on his lover, he will forever trusting his lover. Kunlun smiles to think of his twin brother's behavior which always aggressive and excited. But he is worried too if Yezhun can't adapt with Rong's aggressive behaviour on the bed. He hopes Rong will be gentle to Yezhun, not roughly taken on Yezhun.

"Kunlun didi, what are you seeing from there?" Nuwa asked as she landed on that palace.

"Oh, Nuwa jiejie. I am just seeing them on the ground. Thanks to your hardwork that now they can meet with Rong. Zhao Yunlan is really smart to think of your energy with Zhu now to break the barrier Rong created. Well, how are you now to see your own descendant?" Kunlun greeted Nuwa who came to his palace now.

Nuwa giggles to hear the last words from Kunlun.

"She is the best descendant that I ever met in my life. I am sure she can be better than now with her snake power and energy," Nuwa replied and Kunlun giggles as well.

"I am glad you like her, Nuwa jiejie. Well, come here and see them now. They got the deal from Rong to continue their journey tomorrow in the world time. I hope their journey will be successful to find Zillah. And I hope Rong will help them with anything and protect them as well through his relationship with Yezhun," Kunlun wished.

"As I know Rong, since he trusted someone, he will always trusted them with his life," Nuwa said and Kunlun nods agreed.

Back to the group on the ground, Rong retreated his hallucination luxurious cave house before they will continue the journey in this morning made them all widen their eyes to see the real place that Rong lived for these centuries. It's just a cave with a lot of dangerous insects and animals around that place. But because of Rong's barrier and hallucination spell, then that place is safe from those dangerous things.

"Warghhh...! Chu ge, that that that... Scorpions!" Guo screamed in fright to see the small scorpions on the ground and he jumped onto Chu's hold made them all laugh to him.

"Please don't worry, little boy! Those scorpions are harmless to you all. Those just living here for the protection from my barrier," Rong assured to Guo and them all.

"Oh, I see! Well, Rong, are you sure to follow us in this journey and live with us?" Shen Wei asked to confirm once again.

Rong confidently nods.

"I will follow wherever my wife will go. I will protect her for anything in her life," Rong decided.

Yezhun happily smiles to hear that and she wraps her arm on Rong's arm. Rong used that chance to sloppily kiss Yezhun's lips in front of the others. But now Yezhun is not as shy as before. She is bolder than Zhu now to get a direct kiss from Rong in front of them. Shen Wei smiles to see the changed of her sister now to be Rong's wife. Maybe this is the best for them four when Yezhun already can accept Rong in their lifes.

"Wifey, are you okay to see Yezhun with Rong now?" Zhao Yunlan asked as he saw Shen Wei keeps staring on that newlywed couple now.

Shen Wei nods with her happily smile to see the happiness of her sister now. No more worry and no more hard feeling. They both get their own happiness now. She just hopes that Rong will do as he promised to her and Zhao Yunlan to love, care and protect Yezhun with his life.