Chapter 28

Years have passed by again and again till the kids already teenagers now. Their powers are fully awakened now. But still Weilan and Mianmian didn't take the place of their mothers yet. Why? Well, there is a reason for that. But still they can use their powers just like their mothers except the power to get the souls for Yan Wang when that work still under their mothers. Their parents are still busying with the life in that city to raise them normally like the humans did. And they didn't use their powers randomly.

Every day and every time Yezhun's children went to somewhere, Yunnie will be accompanied them to avoid any trouble because of their fatal powers to the plants in the city. Yunwei will be the best protector not only to his twin brother but also to his other siblings and cousins. Lanwei is not like them to be with them because he prefers to be alone with the animals. And now the house has a space for the variety of animals especially the hamsters, cats, rabbits and dogs. Lanwei took care of the wild and street animals lovingly since he can understand those animals talk. And of course Zhao Yunlan helped him for sometimes.

"Lanwei, are you done with your packing?" Shen Wei asked as she came to the animals ground.

"Done, mommy! I already put in the car!" Lanwei replied.

"Good, boy! Now get ready for the trip! Leave the animals to Ying gu and Hun gu," Shen Wei ordered and Lanwei just nods understand.

Shen Wei gets the others near the cars and she put the last backpack in the car boot.

"All done?" Zhao Yunlan asked.

Shen Wei nods.

"Just waiting for Lanwei to come and then we can depart," Shen Wei replied in her smile.

Zhao Yunlan nods agreed. As Lanwei came, they bid farewell to Ying, Long Hun and Da Qing who will guard the house along the days of their leaving for the holidays trip. Since the children have the school holidays now, then the parents decided to have a short holidays in the Kunlun Mountain. They went with two cars with Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei are the drivers since Yezhun and Rong are still can't drive till now. They tried to learn but failed. The only thing they can't do is driving the cars.

Zhao Yunlan drives at front with Rong, Weilan, Mian and Yunnie with them. While Shen Wei is driving the other car at the back with Yezhun, Yunwei, Lanwei and Yangyang with them. The drive is smooth through the way to the exit of that city. They reached to the hill of Kunlun Mountain at almost evening and the weather suddenly changed. Shen Wei frowns to see that sudden changing of weather but she or Yezhun can't sense any trouble from underworld side. Zhao Yunlan and Rong are worried to see the changing weather now when they thought the weather will be good till they will be back home sooner or later.

"Wifey, are you okay at behind? The weather is not really good now. I think we should find a shelter before we can go up to the peak of mountain," Zhao Yunlan connected to Shen Wei through the phone.

"We are fine here, Yunlan. Please find a shelter now. I don't think we can go through this weather now," Shen Wei agreed.

With that decision, Zhao Yunlan turned his car back to find the shelter at the downhill and Shen Wei followed Zhao Yunlan's car for that. But unfortunately their did cause their cars are crashed by the unexpected huge vehicle which suddenly came to their direction. Zhao Yunlan can't avoid his car caused his car turned around and hit Shen Wei's car behind his car. That impact caused Shen Wei's car rolled down and hit the big tree at there. Shen Wei's car damaged badly with the only Lanwei is safe from that badly accident.

"Mommy! Gugu! Gege! Yang! Oh, my god! Daddy... Daddy! My gege... My meimei... Mian... Shushu..." Lanwei cried near the damaged car when he fell off from the car during the rolled down.