Chapter 16

The next morning, they climb that Buzou Mountain. They didn't want to delay another day to complete this journey especially Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei. They hoped Shen Wei can deliver the babies in their city, normally. Not to deliver the babies in this journey with a lot of risks and dangers. And they hoped Shen Wei will be fine together with the babies. Also the others too.

"Yunlan, can we take a break? I am hungry and tired," Shen Wei whined as she stopped her walking while pulling Zhao Yunlan to take a rest for a moment.

"Again? I think you are quite eater now, wifey," Zhao Yunlan teased but still surprised to hear his wife is hungry again.

Shen Wei pouts her mouth as she is sulking to hear the teasing from her husband now.

"Don't tease her, Zhao Yunlan! She is carrying your twin babies. With her almost 7 months pregnancy, of course she will hungry faster than usual she was," Yezhun scolded to Zhao Yunlan to hear the teasing from her brother-in-law.

Zhao Yunlan surrendered to Yezhun while lifting up his both hands to the air to see the mad face of Yezhun to see him teased her pregnancy sister. Rong giggles to see Zhao Yunlan and Yezhun always clawed to each other like a cat and dog which always fight. If not Yezhun unsatisfied with Zhao Yunlan, there will be vice versa. Then Rong and Shen Wei will the intermediate to calm their fight. But they hoped the past history will not happen again in this life when Kunlun and ghost face became enemy because of Zillah.

"Guys, let's take a rest for a moment! Let Prof. Shen to have her meal for her babies!" Chu shouted from the back to alert Lin and Zhu at front to let Shen Wei to take a rest now.

Lin and Zhu nod agreed and they all take their rest at there. Zhao Yunlan pulled out the breads and milk for his wife. Shen Wei comfortably eats and drinks while the others also having their own drinks. Zhao Yunlan looks around to check the environment if any danger around them while they are resting at there.

"We have only half a way to there. But now I can see the roots here are a bit different," Zhao Yunlan stated made them all look at the roots at there.

"Are those moving?" Guo curiously asked to see the roots are moving now.

Zhao Yunlan nods admitted.

"Weiwei, can you sense any different ghosts energy at here?" Chu asked to confirm from Shen Wei.

Shen Wei releases her power to sense the different ghosts energy around that place. Then, she shakes her head after a few moments she did.

"No ghosts energy around here," Shen Wei stated.

"This is not ghosts energy nor the deities. But more to fairies," Rong told to see those moving roots now.

"Fairies? They are here in this Buzou Mountain?" Lin asked in surprised.

"Supposedly not because they are living in the Kunlun Mountain. But now, I can feel they are here too," Rong told.

"You are right, Rong. I learned like that too. They are supposedly in the Kunlun Mountain. How can they are here now?" Lin said.

"I am afraid they are not kind to be here, guys," Zhao Yunlan mentioned and they nod agreed to think of any possibility to have the fairies in this mountain which not belonged to the fairies habitat.

"Be careful, all. We don't know what the kind of these fairies at here," Shen Wei reminded.

They nod agreed.

"Let's move now!" Zhao Yunlan added and they all continue to move back to the temple at the top of mountain where supposedly Zillah is locked at there.

They hurriedly climb the mountain to avoid these unknown fairies. Rong or Shen Wei can't portal them all to the top of mountain since Shen Wei is carrying the babies while Rong can't portal a lot of people. So, they need to climb by themselves. And this caused the journey is longer than expected. Besides, Shen Wei and Yezhun can't fight fairies except Rong. But with Rong's power, they may kill the innocent fairies and alerting Zillah at the top of mountain.