3- Its Aradhana not Miss. Sahani!

Striding on the busy roads of Delhi under light showers with a suitcase in her hand, Aradhana reaches her house, correction, Sahani's place which was no longer her house.

She knocked at the door. No one answered. Then, called out to her mother. Dr.Bhakti, Aradhana's mother, strode towards the main door but Dr. Harsh, grabbed her hands preventing her from opening the door.

Aradhana knew this. She knew that her, as said, daddy, Dr. Harsh Sahani was angry and would not let her inside the house. Neither was she there to live, rather was there to leave.

She wanted to start a new life. A life which does not include traces of her past, not even a single one. She wanted to reshape her life, to begin her life once again. Precisely, she wanted to take a re-birth in the same birth.

She called out from the doorsteps, "I know that you are angry and I really respect your feelings." With tears in her eyes, she continued, " Thank you dad-Doctor Sahab for bearing all of my expenses since childhood. Thank you for balancing all my tantrums with your busy schedule." She felt as if she was tearing herself apart on her own.

"Thank you so much for bearing my diabetic symptoms without complaining. Thank you so much for nurturing me with so much love." Gulping the heart piercing pain and tears in her eyes, she placed her hand on the door and continued, "Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Sahani for giving this house as a roof over an orphan's head, for protecting this orphan behind this door of your home."

Her last statement broke Bhakti, but she could not do anything except flowing tears. The more she was trying to loosen her husband's hold on her wrists, the more he was tightening it. Her wrists hurt due to that rough hold. Her eyes burned due to crying.

Witnessing the vulnerable condition of her daughter, her heart was paining, not only emotionally but also physically. She was just whispering to her husband, "How ruthless can you be? She's the piece of my heart. I NEED to meet her." How she wished to rush open the door and see her daughter: embrace her if not forever, then at least for once.

Aradhana was still at the doorstep sobbing. She took out her identity proofs and kept them outside the Shanai's Place surrendering her identity of being a  Sahani beneath their footsteps. In between her sobs, she continued, " Maa- Dr. Sahani, I am leaving Miss. Sahani here. Leaving my identity here."

It was getting difficult for her to speak within those heavy sobs, "Dr. Sah-ani thank you for giv-giving me your i-den-identity but I am so-r-sorry, really very sorry for I couldn't bear the ex-penses which come with this nam-name, thus, I am su-surrenduring." The last sob escaped ,BYE!. And with that even Aradhana escaped from their doorsteps. Forever? She didn't dare to turn. She just couldn't bear to leave her those parents for whom she wished to get them in all her births.

From Journalist Aradhana Sahani to Aradhana. She was only Aradhana now. Dr. Harsh and Dr. Bhakti Shani became strangers to her just in a blink. She was no longer Miss. Sahani.

--

Reyansh was sleeping in the same position.

It was 11 pm when Sunaina entered the office since, she had left her phone there. On entering, she came across the annihilated NationTrue Office. It was evitable for her. She knew Reyansh from very long and this was nothing new to her.

She proceeded to her desk and grabbed her phone, which was left untouched by Reyansh's grace and left to return. While moving out, her eyes caught the lying figure of Reyansh on the sofa inside his cabin through the glass plane. Her steps halted.

She did not want to help him for what he said to her but since his words were inconspicuous in front of their years long friendship. Also his condition was looking nowhere close to good enough to leave him there. Thus, she moved to him.

Inside the cabin, she went towards Reyansh's sleeping figure and that single glance triggered chills down her spins. His face had dried tear marks. Jaws with dried marks of, obviously, liquor. He'll definitely not drink water in this state. Also, an empty bottle of liquor in his hand. She highly doubted if it was possible to sleep in this posture. But this is The Reyansh Devdas Lamba.

"Rey." Sunaina called him. She knew that her verbal calls won't affect him since he was completely intoxicated, almost unconscious. But, she feared touching him looking at his state.

"Reyansh"

"MR. REYANSH LAMBA. WAKE UP." Louder this time.

After so many failed tries, she gave up. Held him by his shoulder, shook him along with calling him out, "Reyansh!! Rey'' It took her so many attempts to make him budge, the least.

Reyansh woke up. Finding Sunaina under his vision, he said, "Didn't you resign already?" his voice was a little husky as he just woke up. Sitting up straight he asked, "Oh! Now I get it. You want my stylish signature on your termination letter. Don't you!"

He kept on blabbering in his alcoholic state, whereas, Sunaina sat bearing his tantrums.

"Nice choice"

"I know! I know you must not have found your signature beautiful so you came to ask for termination." He spoke, raising his brows up with a tinge of sarcasm in his voice.

"To have your boss's stylish signature"

He picked up a torn sheet and signed it with his shaking hands, yelling, "Go! Go Miss Sunaina YOU ARE FIRED." And sat mum.

Sunaina then started, "Done Sir?"

"Reyansh," He corrected. Even in his drowsy state he was not leaving his rules.

"Mr. Reyansh Lamaba. You are not sound now. Come I'll drop you home." She urged.

Him being him, resisted but she was also his senior. She somehow managed to persuade him. He stood up and walked past her sitting position. This locomotion brought his back to Sunaina's view. To which she gasped and approached him.

"Rey! What have you done to yourself?" scolded him saying, " When are you planning to behave well?" His brown jacket had red patches of blood and few tiny glass slices delved inside his flesh.

She first took him to the doctor for dressing and then dropped him to his home.

--

Precap: Who is the new Junior Producer of NationTrue News Channel?

Katherine Pierce!?!

The Barsatein Fanfiction which will have our take will start from the next chapter.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS JOURNEY WITH REYANSH LAMBA, ARADHANA AND THIS WRITER OF YOURS?

--

From the next chapter we will be starting our story. 

Hope you enjoyed.

Anything that stood out to you or you liked?

Will be waiting for your reviews *palke bicahye*🤩🤗.

Make your presence adored by commenting and flourishing the star mark.

Take Care!!