18- Mayank, momos and musings!

Unedited.

A Long Long Chapter For you❤️

Enjoy!

--

In the office.

Sunaina reached to Aradhana and asked, "Mayank's wife is going to meet her friends in the coffee shop today. Should I?"

"Great! But be aware also make sure to befriend or persuade her enough that she spills out every thing." Aradhana answered to which she replied, "Oh! Afterall I work around journalists."

"And what about Telu?" Sunaina asked.

Aradhana's eyes popped out of sockets hearing that name from Sunaina. She raised her eyebrows at her. Sunaina clarified, hesitatingly, "I forgot his name.

"K.R.I.S.H.N.A.N" Aradhana corrected her, emphasizing every letter, waring Sunaina to better not forget next time.

Suanina nodded with a hesitant smile.

"Hmm. About Krishnan, I think you should visit daddy's clinic and meet him. Don't tell him about yourself much." Aradhana explained, pressing on the name. She continued, "He's not related to the scandal but we need to let him know the actual matter. I am sure Revati wouldn't have disclosed the truth."

Sunaina ruminated. With a pause she asked, "So should I get a spy cam-

"Miss. Sahani. In my cabin, now!" Reyansh announced from behind, cutting their conversation in between.

Sunaina rolled her eyes and continued back, "I was asking if I should carry a spy camera along?"

Aradhana replied, "Carry one. It may help us with the clues but-

"Aradhana. I just called you in my cabin." Reyansh called her out again from his cabin, disturbing them yet again. She glared at him, he slouched himself pulling his lower lip down and went back inside.

She turned to Sunaina and tried to remember what they were talking about.
This man will freeze my senses someday.

She turned towards the cabin only to find Reyansh looking at her from the glass wall. He looked like a defeated puppy who couldn't get his desired toy. Aradhana controlled a giggle seeing him imagining him as a puppy. How cute would he look that way, she smiled.

Sitting on her seat in the cubicle farm, she gazed at her Reyansh, whereas, Reyansh had his eyes locked at his Aradhana. Somehow, Aradhana's cubicle is at the right position, Reyansh's transparent glass walled cabin provided him the best sight seeing experience.

"HAAN YE KARLO PEHLE " Sunaina taunted, both, however, Reyansh was too far to listen but this broke Aradhana's trance.

"Miss Sahani, shall we talk?" She asked, taunting.

Aradhana nodded, with a pinkish tint on her cheek. "Where were we?" She asked trying to act normal.

Sunaina repeated herself, "I was talking about spy camera that I'll get it installed in my watch. Also. Vikram has a friend who's an expert in these things."

"Thats great!" Aradhana piped in and asked, "Where's he but?"

"I am here your highness!" Vikram reached Aradhana's cubicle, partially bowing down and said, "How can I help you, ladies?" smiling smirkingly.

"Nothing much. Can you get me a spy camera?" Sunaina asked.

"Sure! I have a friend. He'll do it for you." Vikram answered.