15- Vulnerable Reyansh Lamba

UNEDITED.

--

"Well! Actually we are planning to build a shopping complex on Bhavana Plot." Manoj started.

"But, that plot's assigned for school, isn't it.?" Vikram suggested.

Pratik explained the concern, "That is what we are saying. We will be building a shopping complex"

Reyansh asked, "And what about the children who'll have to travel long for schooling?"

"We can provide them with transportation means."

"We told you our idea and you just have to telecast this on your channel?"

Vikram asked, "Why only our channel?"

"Because of Mr. Reyansh. He's been called Mr. Integrity. If he professes our new project, then people will try not to counter it." Pratik reasoned.

Vikram again asked, "So you want him to advertise?"

Manoj said , "Not exactly advertise, but--

Manoj clicked open the briefcase in front of him showing the fresh currency notes. Reyansh took out a lighter, lightning it, he said, "Sir! burning currency notes is a crime. If only I were in a mood to visit prison."

Mr. Manoj Khanna stood up for leaving when his son held his hands, stopping him and made him retain his seat. He blinked at him with assurance.

--

This Was being played on the NationTrue news channel. And in every household. People were stunned to find out about their trusted politician. It was all because of Mr. Integrity.

Reyansh Lamba, his news channel NationTrue was hacked beck then. The hackers were really sharp but not sharp enough to play the Journalist Lamba.

They might have swept all the clues but had left one. Their identity, that they belong to Khanna Secures. Reyansh had set his eyes on them and was waiting for them to do one mistake while telecasting his deepfake videos. They did.

While telecasting his AI generated video, there caused a lag of a millisecond. This was all needed for Reyansh and his father's cyber company to get all the information of their server. They invaded.

Reyansh was busy in enjoying his yet another victory when his phone rang. He answered it.

"Reyansh we have recovered the data," said Mr. Solanki from the other side of the phone.

Reyansh replied, "I want them asap."

"Will be ready for you till 5 pm evening." Mr. Solanki answered.

"Cool!" Reyansh concluded the call.

Aradhana entered her office and bombarded Reyansh with her questions.

"So you leaked a video yet again?" She asked.

Reyansh tuned to her and said, "What's wrong"

"Nothing! How can you be wrong with your deeds?" She accused him directing to her past wounds.

"Exactly" He retorted and continued, "When I can be blamed after not really attempting the crime, Now I finally committed it so your curses won't go waste."

Reyansh exclaimed, "See how responsible I am!"

"What do you mean?" She retorted.

Reyansh replied taking a sip from his cup, "What did you understand?"