11- Papa Lamba: The Forbidden Journalist

Relatively shorter chapter but so much to ponder upon!

Also, do my readers want Sahani family reunion?

--

Pratik looked at Reyansh and stated, "Think twice." with an evil wink.

After a pause of few moments, Reyansh nodded asserting, "Okay! Done."

"Done?" Both the politicians gleamed with joy.

"You guys are done." Reyansh completed his statement glaring at them. Said, biting his lips, "You must leave now."

Pratik again asked, "So you are not doing it?"

"Do I need to underline my words now?" retorted Reyansh.

"It'll cost you a lot!" Manoj said, standing up from his chair. They dashed out of the cabin.

"Why do I feel like something wrong is being brewed!" Vikram huffed.

Reyansh chuckled and muttered, "I am waiting for that."

--

"I was wrong Pooji." Aradhana shared her heart with her friend.

Pooja, who sat listening to her bestie, was trying to fathom why she was crying over someone who broke her.

She asked, "You're crying for him. That monster."

To which Aradhana replied, "I realized that everything wasn't his fault. He entrusted someone for the first time and got it broken too. He had always been against trusting anyone, still he did." With a pause, she continued, "I should not have lied to him. Not at least when I had confessed my trust to him. Not at least when I knew he won't stop me from going against Mayank. It, indeed, takes two to tango."

"Does that mean you'll forgive him?" Pooja asked.

"Absolutely not. Never. I am never gonna forgive him. He ruined my life and I'd never forget nor forgive." She replied.

Holding her friend's hand, Aradhana said, "It is not about forgiving him. The fact is he was already wounded and I deepened his wound. I increased his pain. I promised to heal him and my lies harmed him even more." Fresh tears appeared in her eyes, "We always say that we get attracted towards red flags and get our hearts broken. Ain't I a red flag to him and always call him that."

Pooja wiped her bestie's tears off her cheeks and said, "I don't remember a crying Radhi. Do you?" trying to lift her mood. She held her hands and asked, "What now.?"

"Now! I'll heal him. At Least, I will revive him with the wound that I gave him," She answered.

"And will fall for him again," Pooja retorted.

Before Aradhana could correct her, Vikram entered the room yelling, "Whtsup girls? Aren't you getting ready for the party?"

"Is it necessary, Vikram?" Aradhana asked.

"As employees of his office, we can't disappoint Vivek Uncle. Yes, if it was Rey's party, I wouldn't have asked you." He replied, "Go! Go! Go!! Get Ready!!"

--

The Lamba's place was glistening with lights. It was the launch party of their new company, their first step in the field of cybersecurity. It was a launch party for their cybersecurity company.

Reyasnh Lamba entered the hall with his two friends. His father's eyes glistened looking at his ullu-da-carkha.

After his son, his bahu entered with her beautiful aurra and friend. Tch! They missed the timing. What was it with Reyansh if he waited for a few moments and made a swagger entry with his bahu. It's okay! One day haq se. Mr. Vivek's trance broke when his son brought him to reality by tugging his coat.