7- A Sneak Peek Of His Heart

Can I expect atleast 15 votes on this chapter.

--

Reyansh knew that Aradhana would not sit ideally on her desk. Atleast, not after she saw him with another girl.

By the time Aradhana reached the control room, he himself threw his jacket off on the table, disheveled his hairs. Following what she was paid for, Smriti also messed up her state and on his tenth count started breathing heavily, pretentiously.

In the control room, Aradhana could feel her blood boil. She moved to the nearby table, stood by its support and folded her hands across her chest witnessing the scenes unfolding on the display screen.

Inside the room, Reyansh was sitting closer to Smriti. He then cupped her cheeks, and started muttering some things, which were definitely not love songs. But Aradhana assumed his words to be lovely since she could not hear.

She saw the girl smiling and muttered under her breath, "What is so funny in his love songs?"

She saw their faces nearing closer, " Eww!! How clingy."

She saw Smriti keeping her hands on his shoulders and clinging closer to him, Aradhana's nostrils flared out of anger and she muttered, "How bad can someone's luck get? Reyansh you deserved better," feeling pity for her boss.

"You could have covered the airport look of Urfi than sitting with her," Aradhana talked to herself, symbolizing Reyansh.

"How she even looks!! Hybrid of Cats and Lizards." She muttered. "She is worse than the worst."

Suanina entered the control room, saw Aradhana boiling and said, "Very Good!! Very good for both of you."

"Look how she is sticking to him, Chipkali." Aradhana blurted out this time.

"That day Rey and today you." Sunaina said, "Don't let our controllers do their job."

Sunaina looked at the screen, and was surprised. She held Aradhana's hand and dragged her out of the control room.

All the time that Aradhana was watching the screen, she missed the most important thing. That is, no matter how close they pretended to look, they didn't touch each other. There was always, atleast, an inch difference between their apparent touches.

--

Sunaina barge opened the recording room holding Aradhana's hand.

What, the door was open? Reyansh had left it open, intentionally.

"Rey, what is all this?" She asked.

"What?" He started, looking at Smriti, he said, "Oh She! Meet my Girlfriend, Smriti."

"In the office?" The H.R. asked.

"I am sorry Miss. H.R. but I don't like visiting my home." Reyansh replied.

"Whatever it is, get out of the office now." She ordered.

Reyansh pointed his fingers towards himself and said, "I. Am. The. Boss."

"And. You. Are. Violating. The. Rules." Announced Aradhana and looked away, not wanting to meet his eyes.

Now Smriti enters the scene by saying, "Who are you to say this?"

Aradhana replied, "An employee who is getting disturbed by her colleagues' special behavior." pursing her lips.

Reyansh started, "Miss employee. May I please know how you are getting disturbed." Raising his brow teasingly, he challenged, "I mean, this room has opaque walls. You can't see us." He stepped closer to her saying, "This is the recording room, thus, soundproof." Drawing his face closer to hers he concluded, "The door was also closed."