14- NationTrue Journalists at Their Mission!

LATE UPADTE!

I don't have a reason but an excuse to cover up. MY LAPTOP WASN'T WORKING SO COULDN'T TYPE.🫣🤭

Enjoy!!

--

"Sunaina?" The couple exclaimed.

"Yes," she gleamed in response, sitting on the sofa beside Aradhana.

"Don't worry guys. Aradhana has informed me everything." Sunaina confirmed them.

Pooja glared at Aradhana saying, "You didn't even inform me?" She received puppy eyed Aradhana in return.

"If you guys are done with your accusations, may I please know what's the plan Aradhana?" Vikarm asked.

"Nothing as of now." Aradhana started, "I think before taking any step, we need to know if Krishnan and his family knows the truth or not. Because if Revati has still kept it a secret, we need to work accordingly."

Sunaina continued, "About Mayank's wife, Mrinali, we need to first befriend her, then we can talk to her... and in both the cases I will be going to meet them since you guys are known to them."

Vikram agreed, "Only after that we can initiate our work."

"Also, I need to keep a check on Mayank so I'll be behind him today. I just need to know his whereabouts." Aradhana said.

Vikram assured her saying, "I'll ask my sources to do so. Don't worry."

"No Vikram, I need to do it alone." Aradhana denied.

"Alone?" Pooja asked, "That's not happening."

Aradhana consoled her, "Trust me!"

"But don't you think, you should be in the office today. We have a big problem there too. And you need to be there. Rey is trying to recover everything." Sunaina said.

Vikram agreed saying, "Yes! I just hope he doesn't attempt something crazy, as always."

"Guys this is my story. I am working on it. I know we are hacked but does that mean we'll stop working. Also, you guys will be there," Aradhana reasoned and continued, "Moreover, looking at me will anger him more... so it's better to stay away for now."

Sunaina said, "That's not the case Aradhana. You are the junior producer of our company and you must be there."

"I think he's busy now. He won't be keeping his eyes on my story. It is the best time to start working on it." Aradhana replied.

Vikram asked, "Then what if he asks about you, like, professionally?"

"I'd already applied for my leave today and he has granted it." Aradhana answered.

"Cool!" Sunaina concluded, "I think I 'll join you guys after we get our office in place. Is that fine?"

"Done," The trio agreed.

--

"Bro what's on your mind?" A concerned Vikram asked.

"Come with me!" Saying this Reyansh started to rush out of his office. Followed by his friends Vikram and Sunaina.

They were in the lift when a tensed Sunaina commanded, "It's completely fine to recover our data and expose the culprits but don't be a gone case here."

Suaniana said this calculating her words in front of her volcanic friend but it didn't take him a second to ignore her.

The trio, Reyansh, Sunaina and Vikram sat inside in car. Driving seat was occupied by Reyansh, the passenger's seat had Sunaina and Vikram behind.