13- NationTrue News Channel Hacked!

Reyansh reached his office barged in through the glass door almost braking it. A prominent crack was visible.

He roared, "VIKRAM!! WHERE'S HE?"

As soon as he entered, Sunaina and Vikram reached to him trying to control his anger. Little did they know that it's The Reyansh Journalist Lamba who's angry.

It's, for once, possible to calm their Rey down but Journalist Lamba is a just a little too compassionate towards his work.. and his feelings related to it was crude..

"We are building a shopping complex so that our people won't travel long distances for their credentials "

This statement acted like a fuel to his anger. Monitors on the wall were displaying the news that was being telecasted on their channel. As soon as those screens came under his vision, he got agitated even more.

It showed that the CEO of NationTrue, Reyansh Lamba, himself was reciting news. Never had it ever happened that he appeared on camera for telecasting news. He has always been behind the cameras, solving stories. Anchoring has never been his job, except interviewing people.

On top of everything was the news that the apparent Reyansh was telecasting. That he was supporting the very new shopping complex that was about to be built on the school's plot.

It was all AI. Artificial Intelligence. To an extent where everything matched. Everything looked real. Even more original. His physique, voice, clothing, everything was identical to the Reyansh Lamba.

Inside monitor, the anchor Reyansh looked calm and composed. Exactly opposite to it was the original Reyansh. He looked scary out of anger. His eyes red, hands balled into fists. His breaths heavy.

He snarled, "WHERE'S THE BLOODY EDITOR?"

When the editor reached him huffing. Reyansh didn't let him catch he breath. He held his collars and dragged him to the editing room yelling, "Didn't I already decide what news to air today?"

He barged into the editing room. Holding the editor's collar he practically lifted him, throwing him on his chair.

Reyansh looked at the editor with his blood shot eyes and hissed, "Change all this!" He banged the table hard and bellowed, "RIGHT AWAY!"

The editor, Ankush Sharma was terrified. Froom the moment he was informed about the wrong news airing, he had been muttering Hanuman cahlisa. That could be his only saviuor now.

With his shaking hands, he scrolled on the mouse, trying fix it. On one side of him was snarling Reyansh and on the other side was Sunaina trying to calm Rey down. Vikram stood behind him with a tensed expression.

"Rey calm down. He'll fix it," said Sunaina.

Reyansh darted his eyes on him saying, "What's left to fix? Miss. HR." He looked at Ankush and said, "Mr. Editor is taking his last breaths... under this roof."

"Rey! This is not the way to talk. It's just a mistake.," she corrected him once again.

"AND THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO MAKE A MISTAKE?" He yelled. He muttered gritting his teeth, "THIS IS A BLOODY BLUNDER. Had only he forgotten airing some news, I'd considered it a mistake but this."

Reyansh glared the shivering, working Editor and hissed, "First of all, I need to find out who generated my A.I."

Vikram started, "It can be those politicians, Khannas. They were asking you to promote this."

Stopping their conversation in between Ankush said, "Its not changing."

"What's not changing?" The trio asked in unison.