17- The Dating Maestros

(Unedited)

--

Aradhana woke up, squinting her eyes, getting adjusted to the bright light. The first view she got of was Reyansh sitting on his chair, inside his cabin. She woke up with a jerk looking at him and wondered how's she still there?

"Reyansh!" She exclaimed.

Reyansh looked at her, away from his file, with a sweet smile and wished, "Good morning."

To which Aradhana nodded and asked, "How am I here?"

"Well actually after I had the longest comforting 3 hours of sleep through your massage, I woke up only to find you asleep over my head," Reyansh explained, "I didn't know the address to your home so slept you here itself."

"And you?" Aradhana asked.

Reyansh replied, "I slept in the med room."

Aradhana stood up from the couch moved towards him asking, "All decked up just yet?"

"Yeah! Had a pair of shirt and pants here." Reyansh informed.

"Oh! But I need to leave for getting ready and will be back to office soon," Aradhana said moving past him and leaving his cabin.

Reyansh held her wrist from behind stopping her. She turned to him looking into his eyes, to which he looked back into hers. He asked softly, "When are we punishing each other?"

Aradhana smiled at him answering, "I'll come here earlier."

"Should I drop you then." Reyansh presented. To which Aradhana shook her head and started to move ahead.

"Miss. Sahani" 

Aradhana turned back.

"Please," Reyansh please with warmth in his eyes.

Aradhana nodded slightly and moved out of the cabin. Reyansh followed her with a small smile. They walked together in the parking lot coming out of the lift.

While moving towards his car Aradhana asked, "Shall I drive?"

Reyansh looked at her questioningly.

"No, I mean you don't know the way so it'll be better if I drive." Aradhana explained.

Reyansh leaned towards her matching heights and said, "Is that how I am supposed to drop you?" emphasizing on pronouns.

Aradhana replied, "Well its irritating to navigate, I'd rather choose to drive."

"As you say your highness." Reyansh slightly bowed down handing her the car keys and they reached near his car.

Aradhana walked past him and opened the passengers seat and stood looking at him with a welcoming smile.

Reyansh walked to her with a questioning gaze to which Aradhana nodded sideways asking him to sit inside.

He sat inside with a confusing simile. Aradhana closed the door for him and sprinted to the driver's seat.

As soon as she sat inside, Reyansh darted a question, "Ain't I supposed to open the door?"

Aradhana chuckled, setting the seatbelt and said, "Its okay! I did it this time."

"No but I-

"Reyansh, its not about who opens the door. Its about who is driving" Aradhana said smiling at him and started the car. 

Its absolutely not about who open the door. Its always about who is driving. Since, the one who is driving has the hundred percent responsibility to lead the destiny safely.