Concert Of A Life Time

Chapter 4

Krystals's P.O.V.

( A/N: I decided not to bore you with Addie's point of view )

OMG OMG OMG OMG. THE 1D CONCERT IS TONIGHT AHHHHH!!! I think I might actually die. FRONT ROW TICKETS!!! Sadly Addie couldn't come, but at least my second best friend, Baylee Anderson. OMG OMG OMG, WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!!!! Well, obviously some thing fantastic because at LEAST one of them HAS to fall for me. It's pretty much impossible for one of them not to fall for me, but still what to wear?

After an hour of deciding, I decided on a orange dress with a black belt and black leggings. Two one direction bracelets, a one direction necklace, and a paper airplane necklace, ( A/N: I have no idea what's with the plane, if some one could explain that I would love you forever!) and the coolest shoes ever! One shoe was a black converse with One Direction written in white and the other is a converse with the British flag on one side and the Irish flag on the other. I lightly curled my hair and put on some smokey eye shadow that made my green eyes pop. Five minutes later, I was as ready as ever.

I stared around my room. One Direction covered my walls , roof to floor. My bed had One Direction sheets and bed spread, plus my pillow cases. Now I was about meet them! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

" Your friends here Krystal!" my brother Kasper called from upstairs. My parents are both CEO's of Beoveen CO. It's a company somewhat like Dragon Den. They pay nearly out of business, restaurants, hotels, ex, for like 15% of the company. The coolest part is they are being filmed as they pay the business and redo the place. So we see them on T.V, but never at home.

I ran up the stairs and nearly flew through the door in excitement. Bailee was waiting in her beat up silver 2001 Mitsubishi Lancer. It sucked. But Bailee had gotten her license last year, while I had tried ten times and failed....epicly each time. I leaped into the car and practically screamed go.

Half-way there Thats What Makes You Beautiful came on.

"OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE GOING TO HEAR THEM LIVE," Bailee screamed whipping her light brown hair around.

"YAAAAAAAAAA!!!! This will be- AHHHH YOUR GOING TO KILL US," I scream as Bailee swerves into the other lane.

"Don't worry I'm a designated driver," she said. That helps....a lot. Note the sarcasm. Let's just say I held on to the arm rests the rest of the way there.

An hour later....

" Twenty, twenty-one, OMG OUR SEATS!!! CENTER STAGE!!!" I screamed. Best. Day. Ever.

We sat for about twenty minutes before the lights went down, and The Ginger himself came out. Ed. Flacking. Sheeran. This day just got better.

" How are you all tonight," Ed smiled to the crowed. More screams erupted from the crowd. Me probably being the loudest.

He sang A-team, Lego House, Drunk and Give me Love.

" You guys ready to hear One Direction," Ed questioned. The screams that came back were loud enough a deaf person could easily hear it. He ran off stage as the screen began to count down, the crowed along with it.

"10," OMG.

"9," it's really happening.

"8," Liam Payne.

"7," Harry Styles.

"6," Louis Tomlinson.

"5," Zayn Malik

"4," and my favorite, Niall Horan

"3," ONE FREAKIN DIRECTION WAS COMING IN...

"2," two Flacking seconds.