Chapter 9 ( sorry couldn't think of one)

Chapter 9-

(A/N: this chapter changes point of views a lot soooo sorry)

Patrick Jane's P.O.V.

I stared at the video thinking. The closest camera to the alley was one trained on the main exit, meaning you can just see the alleyway. I listened to the tape again.

A door closed and the sound of footsteps came from the footage. A few seconds later a small sob came from the person who had excited, who was Niall from what Scott, the security guard, had told us. A few minutes later, there was another footstep, before two more echoed, there was shuffling before Niall screamed.

" HELP, SOM---," he screamed before he was cut off. There was a moment of complete silence before a the sound of two people walking and someone being dragged. Muffled screams bounced through the alleyway. A trunk opened, then closed. Two doors did the same, before the sound of an engine starting, and squealing tires.

I had replayed the footage over and over trying to find even a glance at the kidnappers. So far it had been pointless. They had hid their tracks well.

" Found any thing yet," Lisbon questioned.

" No, but I'm wondering. If this was a kidnapper hat wanted money, would they have not asked for something by now?" I reasoned," And if they wanted him dead, would we have not found a body by now."

" I don't know Jane, I don't know," she said sadly," look, it's getting late, go home and get some rest. We'll figure it out tomorrow."

" Ya, I'll do that," I replied not really paying attention.

" Jane..." she questioned.

" What if he wasn't kidnapped by a hater, or someone who wanted money," I began.

" Then who else could it be,"

" What if a huge fan was waiting in the alley, hoping to even get a close up glance of them. But when Niall came out upset, they felt like they needed to help him. So the only way they could is by, well, kidnapping him."

Lisbon thought for a second, " That makes sense, but were still at a dead end case, there as no clear sign of footprints, fingerprints, or even blood. I-I think it is safe to assume that he, he's dead."

Addie's P.O.V.

Last night was soooo much fun! Note the sarcasm. Krystal and I hung and ended up having a sleepover. Fun right! How about not. Niall lay there looking half dead, while Krystal blabbered on and on about how amazing On Direction is. Right in front of his face. Jerk. I also found about Kasper, Krystal's brother, carries around a gun. How on earth am I going to get Niall out of here.

" ...So Bailee and I waited in the alley and BAM! Niall comes from the door," Krys explains how they found Niall as Kasper, Krystal and I eat breakfast. It consisted of pop tarts and bacon.

" Where's Bailee," I wonder out loud.

" Oh, ya she went back to juvee, even though she's the legal age to go to prison. It's eighteen right," Krys rambles on.

" Uh... Why is she in juvenile detention?" I ask.

" Something about assaulting a police officer," she says plainly. I look at her in shock." What, she goes at least once every two months."

I glance at the clock, " Well, it's almost ten o'clock. I better be going home soon. I still need to do laundry so I actually have some cloths this week. Thanks for breakfast." I get up and place my plate in the dishwasher and almost walk out before I realized I was still in my P,J's. " Can I borrow some of your cloths Krys."