Krystal

Chapters 3- Krystal

The walk to school was just awesome! Note the sarcasm. First, halfway through the walk, it started drizzling, which was ok. Then, I realized I had forgotten my science homework so I had to run back home. By time I was done that, the drizzle had become a downpour, which sucked.

When I had finally gotten to school, only one person would be able to cheer me up, Krystal Beoven (bee-ooven). I easily spotted her out in the crowd, with her bright orange hair. She saw me and smiled. We ran towards each other, slow motion, and hugged like we haven't seen each other in years.

We stepped back and starred at her. She looked gorgeous today, then again she would look beautiful in anything. Her natural orange hair was down, and curled, with a purple clip in her hair. She was wearing an orange shirt that says " a true love's story never ends," that is tucked into a white skirt. A small holster bracelet is on her wrist. Then come the one direction. Oh yaa! Note the sarcasm again. She had red TOMS with I love 1D on them, a red necklace with 1D on it and earrings that had all the boys faces on them. ( outfit in external link)

"OMG!!! IT'S NIALL HORANS BIRTHDAY!!!!AND THIER CONCERT AHHHHH," Krys ( Krystal) screamed at the top of her lungs, "THERE ALL GOING TO MA--oomf."

I had put a hand over her mouth trying to calm her down."Krys," I said calmly," Take a chill pill. If I take my hand off your mouth, will you stop screaming." She nodded her head and I took my hand off.

" Omg," she whisper shouted," There concert is tonight on Niall's birthday."

" I know, you've told me three times a day for the last month," I whispered the last part to my self.

" I can't believe I won front row tickets, though it won't be the same without you,"

" Krys, you know I'm going to Hawaii, if not though I would go see it with you," I lied. I absolutely HATE 1D. I probably would like them if Krystal didn't obsess over them all the time, but she does.

" I have to show you this new picture of Louis!" Krys randomly screams. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her locker. Quick as a ninja, she opened, and I was momentarily blinded. Her locker, bottom to top was covered in one direction posters. Every one had kiss marks on it. It was terrible.

"HERE IT IS, ISN'T HE SO HOT," She screamed...again. Louis, I think had his brown hair swept of to the side. He was wearing a blue and white stripped shirt with brown....suspenders.WHO WORE SUSPENDERS THESE DAYS., " I have been looking for this poster since forever! Don't you think he's hot," she asked excitedly.

How was I supposed to answer that! I already lied to her once today, that had already been horrible enough. Luck was on my side today because the bell signaling homeroom rang. I said a quick goodbye and headed off to Mr. Alexon's grade twelve drama home room. He was the most boring teacher ever! I sat down and stared out the window. You see I live in Los Angles, the city of stars and cool places. But instead of seeing awesome places, I'm stuck in school.

"Addison Hartgull," Mr. Alexon's boring voice called.

"Here," I returned just as dully.

Stay strong Addie, just a few more minutes and you'll be free. The clock and I were having a stare down in the last period, Math. 5,4,3,2...RING!!! At last, I thought this day would never end. My mom and dad picked up Blake and I being we had to be at the airport right after school. Just a few more hours and we'll be in Hawaii!!

**********************

Hey guys( or most likely girls)

Thanks sooooo much for reading, you are all amazing!

Comment?

Vote?

Comment if you have a really cool random fact.

I am out!!!! PEACE

P.S: Krystal's and the boys point of view is going to be in the next chapter!

NOW IM OUT!!!PEACE