Help Me Please

Chapter 8- Help Me Please

Addie's P.O.V.

Oh. My. Gosh. Niall. Horan. Every news channel in the country has his face in it. Millions are searching for this one kid. All those posters, crying kids, people on the streets asking about were he is. All that for Niall Horan. The sleeping in Krystal's bedroom right now. The closing of her door startled me from my thinking.

" Omg!!! Isn't this exciting," Krys whisper shouts.

I stared at her like she had three heads.

" Honestly!!! You freakin kidnap that dude from One Direction and think I'm not going to call 911," I say, my voice getting louder by the minute," The kid has friends,family, a life, A Career, AND YOU STOLE HIM FROM IT," I scream. Krystal quickly comes over and covers my mouth.

" shhhh, shhh. Calm yourself," she whispers," If I take my hand off your mouth, will you let me talk?" I quickly nodded my head and she took her hand off," Firstly, geez you need to hold you horses. Secondly, his name is Niall. Thirdly, he likes it better here than with the rest of the boys," she rolled her eyes in a duh manner

I stare at her in shock, " Why on Earth would he like it better in his kidnappers house,"

" Well when we first found him, he was crying. Like sob crying. It was heartbreaking," she says dramatically," So we decided to take him with us to be happy."

" ARE YOU INSANE," I grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her," YOU JUST CAN'T GO AROUND KIDNAPPING PEOPLE. I EVEN HEARD THAT ONE DIRECTION ARE NOT GOING TO SING ANY MORE WITHOUT HIM. DO YOU WANT THAT."

" Shhhhhh, quiet down," Krys hissed," your going to wake him up!"

"Well, what if I don't and phone the police," I said through my teeth.

" Well two options. One, I take Niall to remote location,"

" And.... What's two," I demanded.

"Two is a very unpleasant one," she paused," I'll have to kill you and Niall."

I realized something, then and there. If I were to save Niall, I would have to do several things. One, use my best acting skills. Two, get some trust-worthy people involved. And three, devise a plan to save Niall.

I slowly forced a fake smile on my face, making it look like the idea was dawning on me.

" O.M.G. THERE'S A STAR IN YOUR HOUSE," I practically screamed, fake excitedly.

She looked at me with happiness in her eyes. " I know right!!!," she yells back.

" One of the worlds biggest stars," I said dreamily,

" I know right! I even have his phone. It has Liam's, Harry's, Louis', Zayn's, Justin Bieber's, Cher Lloyds', and SOOOOO many other stars! Please stay over! We can talk all night if you want." Holy crap that kid is hyper for one o'clock in the morning.

" Pass me your phone, mines at home. SOMEONE, at twelve o'clock in the morning, dragged me out of my house," I say, acting dumbly.

" I wonder who that could be," Krys replies, voice dripping with sarcasm. She grabs her phone off the down satires couch and tosses it to me. I type in her password 1225 and send a quick text to my mom that I'm staying over.

" Soooooo," I say kinda awkwardly.

Krys perks up," How 'bout you come meet Niall. You'll get along fine!"

I nodded my head, trying to look excited.

Yay, yay, yay. Your going to love him." She grabbed my hand and towed me towards her room. She literally kicked open her door.