Chapter .7.

The sky was painted a gloomy yellow, created to extend its joy and yet it lay in dismal loneliness. Under the vast canopy, the birds scattered terrified by the sharp whipping sound followed by a painful scream. The scream had caused the sensitive ears of the original vampire to perk up as followed the noise, there laid a small, whimpering figure of a girl, a mere child. The monster that dared harm her, no where to be seen.

Emillia held in a sob, just waiting for her body to go numb, she preferred when it did. Even though she couldn't move, at least she couldn't feel the pain. She closed her eyes as she thought of what he she had done this time to anger the Madame. Right, the Madame's husband had been staring at Emillia again. It really wasn't her fault, after all, she was only eleven. 

Niklaus sighed at atrocity of the feeble human mind, to hurt a child. He was a ruthless abomination and even he would never do that. Without a second thought, he bit his wrist, blood oozing out and attached it to her lips, making sure she drank it. The girl in the dirty clothes had passed out from the pain but injuries were healing. So, he picked her up gently and carried her to her new home. He would make sure nobody ever hurt her again. He smiled as he thought of how happy Marcel would be to have a little sister.

A few years had passed since Nik had brought Emillia home with him. The Mikaelsons had instantly loved having the little girl around, and they surely enjoyed taking her revenge, resulting in a lot of bloodshed. She was more joyful than she had ever been. She had a family that cared, consisting of over protective father, brother and Uncle Elijah, understanding Aunt and fun uncle Kol, well for the short amount of time she had spent with him, then he had just disappeared somewhere. Niklaus and Marcel would teach her swordsmanship, Elijah was the one to educate her, it was where her love for literature had emerged, and Rebekah was the most understanding. She knew exactly how hard it was to be a girl.

Emillia sighed peacefully looking out to the pink sky while Nik did her hair. Apparently he was quite good at it. He noticed the far off expression on her face, 

" What are you thinking about, little princess?" he asked pulling on her hair.

" The perfection, that is my life. " she let out  before everything disappeared in that darned green mist.

_______________________________________________________________

" Stop poking around my head." said Emillia simply to the extremely handsome man stood by the wall, she knew what he was doing, reminding her of the happiest she had lived. He hoped it would make her happy, and not as angry at him and their soulmates for the stunt he had pulled. 

" I apologize, for the theatrics, but you weren't exactly forthcoming, love. And I, am not a patient man. " He smirked, and I gulped at how arousing that sounded. I looked around to avoid his eyes, I was in an unfamiliar room in someone else's bed. The only colours the room had were green and black with the occasional gold, the extremely comfortable bed was dark black. There were some books on a large shelf on the wall to my right, and one laid on a small table next to me - Cards on the Table by Agatha Christie.

I freeze as I see him coming closer to me and he sits down at the bed. I look him over paying attention, takin in every detail. He had long black hair gelled back, beautiful green eyes and sporting a black suit. My mate was exquisite. I take a shaky breath as he touches my cheek and ours marks start burning and glowing. He looked so happy with tears in his eyes like he had been waiting for this a thousand lifetimes. So happy at just the burn and I wondered what would happen if I accepted the bond. Maybe it would be okay if I accepted them all and let them in, maybe they won't leave me after all.