8 - Uh oh

Jikook and Taekook made progress so that means Vmin is left! Lastly would be the best which is Vminkook... This chapter will be more about Jimin and Taemin's perspective as we haven't heard much about their relationship.

-

Taehyung sighed. He couldn't get what Jeongukk said out of his mind. In fact he couldn't understand anything right now and that feeling scared him. One thing he promised was he would never go back to that toxic relationship. Many of the things Jeongukk and Jimin highlighted were the things they had gone through in that messy breakup. Taehyung never understood why he had to be the "bad guy" in the relationship because they hurt him in indescribable ways.

Today was going to be Jimin's first day at his office after sending the acceptance letter. To say the least Taehyung wasn't sure if he was excited or afraid of what might happen. The cute young male wasn't the same as in highschool and Taehyung knew things were about to get a lot more awkward. He looked up at the elevator quickly rushing in to make sure he wasn't late.

The male sported a pinstripe suit that probably costed more than a middle class person's rent and he also paired it with Gucci lace up dress shoes. Sure Taehyung always looked expensive and unapproachable but this morning he tried a little bit harder for his appearance. Although it definitely was because of the older male coming Taehyung would never admit it anyway.

Just as the elevator doors open up many people rush up to him doing their daily routine. Some bringing his breakfast and coffee orders others going through scheduling, hell some of them even polished his shoe. Despite the usual commotion he scanned the office for one person. 

"Mr. Kim! your meeting with the head lawyers overlaps with your lunch with the other head corps at around 3:00 pm we need you to choose which one!"

"Mr Kim! would you like your bagel toasted? it got a little cold!"

"Mr Kim! Head lawyer Dowoo had been slacking off on resent cases permission to release him?"

"Mr Kim!"

"Mr Kim!"

"Mr Kim!"

Taehyung sighed at all the requests coming at him rapidly. Not that this was unusual to him he continued walking to his office ignoring everyone as they continuously came up with different things he needed to do.

"Not in the mood right now ask Lia for scheduling advice, yes toast my bagel, and let him go only if it seems suitable enough. Everyone else can make an appointment to enter my office for further questions. Understood? Now scram." Taehyung says voice loud but full of authority.

Just like that he walked into his office slamming the door shut. He sat in he's comfy office chair massaging his temples. It was approximately 9:15 AM and he couldn't help but wonder where Jimin could be. Why was he so excited to see the male he wasn't even going to pay any mind to him anyway.

-

Jimin groaned as he opened his eyes taking not of his surroundings. He was in his boyfriend's apartment realizing he fell asleep there he scans the room to see his phone on the nightstand. He quickly reached and grabbed it looking at the time. It was 10 AM on a Tuesday. Oh okay Jimin thought. Wait....TUESDAY?!

"Shit!" Jimin cursed loudly as he rushed out of his bed. He felt a familiar back pain and ignored it rummaging through his boyfriend's closet. Since Jimin spent a lot of his time around Taemin he had business suits due to Taemin's wealth background. Fancy galas and more were what got Jimin his recognition as a lawyer anyway. He laid a suit out in the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

He turned the water on and of course it just had to be freezing cold. Jimin groaned quickly changing the faucet to warm as he sighed at the pleasant feeling. Jimin wasn't very superstitious but he already knew today was gonna be his worst first day of work like ever. As he scrubbed his body he jumped a little at a knock on the door.