Clearing a few things up

I wanted to clear up a couple of questions relating to this book I didn't address sooner.

There will be dark scenes in the next chapters now that the plot began developing. I also wanted to make it clear we still don't know nearly a quarter of Vminkook's relationship. It was a lot more toxic than it seems and the last meeting was extremely short so I can save the flashbacks for later chapters. The only thing they discussed was the prologue but not in full detail and that will be a standalone chapter later. When I finish this book I plan on creating a sequel entitled "virulent" purely based on their past as that is a plotline alone. I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT VMINKOOK HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO ROMANTIC FEELINGS YET. They aren't best friends either or truly learned to accept their past and all they learned to do was have a civilized friendship. It will all make sense why the beginning feels rushed as the story progresses as I have a set plot in mind.

Despite them having different personalities and growing up not many things have changed. The beginning is gonna seem cute and rushed but this is a dark book and if you are wondering what noxious means

nox·​ious ˈnäk-shəs
Definition: constituting a harmful influence on mind or behavior

This will be Vminkook endgame but I can't guarantee a happy ending as I did drop a hint for the end in the last chapter which you won't catch onto until the end. Despite Vminkook ending up together it up to you to determine if the ending will be truly happy or not.

A FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE PURELY FLASHBACKS AND I WILL BE MARKING IT WITH (flashback). THEY ARE SUBSTANTIAL TO THE STORY AND NEED TO BE READ IN ORDER STARTING AT THIS POINT.

Domestic abuse is not okay and I am certainly not romanticizing it in the slightest however I am once again warning you this book is to educate and bring light to toxic relationships. If in a chapter I mention a character with no back story for an example Nayeon it will be revealed later and make sense.

I WILL NOT FULLY DISCLOSE VMINKOOK'S HIGHSCHOOL RELATIONSHIP AND ONLY CERTAIN SCENES AND FLASHBACKS HOWEVER NOT THE FULL STORY. THEY ARE GROWN ADULTS IN THIS STORYLINE SO WHEN THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED YOU WILL BE ABLE TO READ THE SEQUEL.

I have absolutely no clue how long the book will be and if I will be dragging it out more than the plot I have in mind, I don't want it to be short so hang on for this long ride.

THIS WAS JUST DISCLOSING SOME INFORMATION AS THE PLOT WILL BEGIN TO PROGRESS STARTING THIS POINT AND WHEN I RE-READ MY WORK I WANTED TO CLEAR A COUPLE OF THINGS UP.

IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE PLOT OR ANY CONFUSIONS PLEASE COMMENT HERE AND I WILL CLEAR IT UP!

ALSO, THIS IS IF UR WONDERING ABOUT TOP,BOTTOM, AND SWITCH THEY ARE ALL SWITCHES AND JUST BECAUSE WE SEEN A LOT OF JIMIN POVS DOES NOT MEAN IT IS A JIMIN CENTRIC BOOK. THIS IS A VMINKOOK BOOK ALL CHARACTERS WILL HAVE EQUAL TIME. Jikook, vmin, and Taekook. EVERY CHARACTER WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BE THE TOP BOTTOM AND SWITCH

With that out of the way thank you for 1k reads I am truly shocked and did not expect it and I am a rookie writer so my grammar and spelling may not be the best but thank you for sticking around!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THIS OR NEXT WEEK!