26 - Disagreements

I wasn't planning on updating today, but it's the least I could do after opening the book today.

I wrote this chapter last night and had fell asleep before i could post it, and i know it lacks quality so please forgive me.

You guys really made it to 10,000 readers 😭. I genuinely can't believe my words that I randomly write and fantasize about has been viewed by such a large audience. I understand i'm not the strongest writer but you guys have no idea how much you have contributed to my writing journey and progress. I'm seriously tearing up whilst writing this because 10,000 readers is just insane! I remember celebrating 6k a few chapters ago, or being extremely excited over 1k readers. I hope you guys enjoy the book and I want to see how much further we can go. If any of you need to talk have support or even plot ideas please don't hesitate to message me i love replying to u guys dms! Thank you so much my preciouses for being my constant motivation and supporting me, I could have done it without you preciouses!

With that enjoy this chapter!

-

—————————————————————————-
Taehyung's Messages
-
Ex's on good terms?

Jeongukk
Maybe we should change the gc name now-

Taehyung
Maybe when we come up with smth a little more meaningful?

Jimin
Yep!

Jeongukk
How have u been dealing with this whole sibling situation Mini?

Taehyung
Yeah, they did NOT seem happy.

Jimin
I mean, it is what it is.

Jimin
I don't need them involved in my relationship at all, if i wanted that I would have asked for it.

Jimin
They act like I was some sort of saint who never did anything wrong. Ever since we've gotten back together i've been pretty happy and nobody has hurt each other.

Jimin
The rest is up to them to deal with.

Jeongukk
Yeah, but i really want this to work, maybe losing contact with ur siblings isn't the wisest choice?

Jimin
They are making it so fucking difficult tho

Jeongukk
U guys have to learn to live w this relationship try making that clear to them.

Jimin
U know better than anyone else it's not that simple

Jimin
u have Lisa to deal with, i thought you'd get it of all people

Jeongukk
I actually do get it but i'm choosing not to make impulsive decisions like u

Jimin
Don't call me impulsive

Jimin
Have u even talked to Lisa?

Jeongukk
she messaged me.

Jimin
and?

Jeongukk
I just haven't gotten time to reply