Introduction

Lee Jia wishes she didn't have this ability. That is hearing lies. You read that correctly; she can tell when someone is lying to her, and she despises it. If someone else had that skill, they would enjoy the thought of being able to tell when someone is lying, but Jia despises it. Because it is terrible for her to learn that someone she trusted with her entire being deceived her right in front of her eyes with lies.

She is the only one who is aware of her specialty; even her parents are unaware since she believes they will begin to treat her differently, something she does not desire. But what if someone knows about her ability, even though she believes no one else does?

This story was inspired by the korean drama "My lovely liar".

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The author does not mean harm or deliver any insult to any religious groups in this story. The scenes is this story are purely fictional and are written for dramatic purposes, they do not in whatsoever way stand as a proof for historical events.

Copyright ©2024 by graxe_prk