( 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ) the calm before the storm

// THEIR LITTLE ANGEL //

CHAPTER ONE:━︎━︎ SEASON 1, EPISODE 1𖤐 the calm before the storm

CHAPTER ONE:
━︎━︎ SEASON 1, EPISODE 1
𖤐 the calm before the storm

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

IT HAD BEEN PITCH BLACK OUTSIDE, AS THE IMPALA DROVE DOWN THE DESERTED ROAD. Lizzie was in the backseat trying to fall back asleep but failing tremendously, so she decided to annoy  her big brother.

"Why do we need Sammy to help find daddy?"

Dean glanced back at the girl in the rearview mirror. "Because...we could use a little help. And besides, what's the harm in a little sibling bonding."

"I thought you and daddy were mad at him for leaving?" She questioned, as the last time any of them have spoken was before Sam had stormed out of the house after a huge blowout with their father. Lizzie still remembered the fight like it was yesterday.

He sighed. "We're not mad at him, alright?―︎We were just worried about him. But things are good now."

"Well―︎"

"Ah ah―︎no more questions. Go back to sleep." He cut her off, not feeling like answering any more questions. It was a lot more peaceful when she was asleep.

"Well, that's kinda hard when I'm still a little confused about what's going on. And I'm too excited to see Sammy. We haven't seen him in two years." She held two fingers up.

Dean smiled slightly at her excitement to see Sam. If anything, he was a little nervous.

He quietly pulled into the parking lot of Sams apartment complex. He parked the car, sitting there for a second.

"...Are we gonna go get him?" Lizzie asked impatiently.

"Yeah, yeah─but there is no we. I'm going in to get him myself. You're staying in the car." He told her in a stern voice.

"But why?" She pouted. She couldn't wait any longer to see him.

"Because, I'm probably gonna have to break in through the window, and I don't feel like pulling you along during the process." When he didn't hear her respond he turned around to look at the girl. "Okay?"

"...Yeah, whatever." She said, barely above a whisper. Dean raised his eyebrows. He noticed she had been getting more of an attitude lately, and once he came back with Sam, he could deal with that.

"Just don't take too long." She said, knowing he'd probably take a while.

"Okay. Alright, i'm gonna lock the car, so you know what to do. Don't get out, and if anything happens. Call me." He handed her a flip phone that all she could do was call people on. He always kept it in the car for situations like this, because the phone wasn't hers, as she was only seven-years-old.