( 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ) once a killer, always a killer

// THEIR LITTLE ANGEL //

CHAPTER SIX:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟓𖤐 once a killer, always a killer

CHAPTER SIX:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟓
𖤐 once a killer, always a killer

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

JOHN WINCHESTER HAD BEEN MISSING FOR OVER A COUPLE OF MONTHS. You'd think that there'd have been a sign of his existence anywhere, but nope. It was like he just disappeared off the face of the earth. After he updated his voicemail a couple of weeks ago, the Winchesters have heard nothing.

Lizzie never thought that she'd ever miss her father this much, but I guess you learn new things everyday. Including the fact that she loved reading comic books. The other day, Dean took it upon himself to find Lizzie another thing to do while she had to stay in the car. Which just so happened to be marvel comic books.

Lizzie quickly realized that she'd taken a new interest to the comics, to which Dean had of course taken credit for.

The three Winchesters were currently driving down the road in the impala towards a new case Dean had just discovered. Sam was asleep in the passenger seat, as Lizzie was sitting in the backseat with her legs resting on the back of said brothers seat. She was reading The Amazing Spider-Man when she suddenly heard Sam's breathing speed up, which caused Dean to look over toward him.

Lizzie set her comic aside, while pulling her legs down from the passenger seat. Sam's breathing became heavier, indicating that he was most likely having a nightmare. Lizzie looked over toward Dean. "I think he's having a nightmare," She voiced the obvious, as Dean glanced at her before turning back toward their brother.

He shook him a little, but he didn't awaken. Dean shook him a bit harder. "Sam, wake up!" He suddenly shouted, which seemed to wake Sam up as his eyes snapped open and his breathing started to slow down. He looked over toward his siblings with an alarmed expression.

"I take it I was having a nightmare?"

Lizzie silently nodded, as Sam having nightmares had unfortunately become quite frequent. "Yeah, another one."

Sam shrugged. "Hey, at least I got some sleep."

Dean sighed, stealing a knowing glance back at Lizzie before turning back toward Sam. "Yeah, well, sooner or later, we're gonna have talk about this."

"Are we here?" Sam asked, wanting to change the subject.

"Yep. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio."

"So, what do you think really happened to this guy?" Sam asks.