( 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ) stolen identity

// THEIR LITTLE ANGEL //

CHAPTER SEVEN:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟔𖤐 stolen identity

CHAPTER SEVEN:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟔
𖤐 stolen identity

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

"ALRIGHT, I FIGURED WE'D HIT TUCUMARCI BY LUNCH, THEN HEAD DOWN SOUTH, hit Bisbee by midnight. Sam wears women underwear." Dean says the last part, being as it looked like Sam wasn't paying attention.

Lizzie rolled her eyes at her brothers antics. Of course that was the first thing that came to mind to grab Sam's attention.

Sam doesn't look up from his phone as he speaks, "I'm listening. I'm just busy."

Lizzie perked up at that statement. "Busy doing what?" She peered her head through the middle from the back.

"Reading emails."

"Emails from who?" Dean chimed in.

"From my friends at Stanford." Sam responds nonchalantly.

"You're kidding." Dean practically scoffed. "You still keep in touch with your college buddies?" He questioned, filling up the impala with a gas pump.

"Why not?"

Dean leans outside of his window. "Well. . . what exactly do you tell them, you know about where you been, what you been doing?"

"I tell them I'm on a road trip with my big brother, and little sister." Sam responded. "I tell them I needed some time off after Jess."

"So you lie to them?"

"No. I just don't tell them everything." Sam said.

"I'm pretty sure that's lying." Lizzie shrugs. Sam turns his head to look at her with his bitch face, causing her to lean back into her seat.

"I mean, hey man, I get it, telling them the truth is far worse." Dean spoke.

Sam sighed. "So, what am I supposed to do, just cut everybody out of my life?" He asked, only to be met with a shrug from Dean.

"You're serious?"

"Look, it sucks. But in a job like this, you can't get close to people." Dean defended before nodding his head toward their sister. "I mean, Lizzie gets it."

Lizzie looked up at that. How would she get it if she'd never even been in the vicinity of another person her age? "I don't even have any friends." She states, side-eying Dean.

"Yeah, exactly." He smiled in triumph, thinking that meant that she agreed with him, but she meant that she never had any friends as him and John would never allow her to.