( 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ) into the woods

// THEIR LITTLE ANGEL //

CHAPTER THREE:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐𖤐 into the woods

CHAPTER THREE:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐
𖤐 into the woods

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

IT HAD BEEN ABOUT A WEEK SINCE THE HORRENDOUS events that had occurred at Sam's apartment complex. A week since Jessica Moore had died. And a week of still no sign of their father and where he could be.

Lizzie was starting to think that he really did not want to be found. I mean, she knew that before, but now it was just like a never-ending goose chase. And she had a feeling it would be like that for a while.

She didn't understand why their father was acting like this. She understood that something big was obviously happening, she just didn't get why he couldn't confide that information in his three children. I mean, Lizzie knew that she probably wouldn't be much help in whatever it was that their father was dealing with, but she knew for a fact that Sam and Dean would be a lot of help.

Lizzie was currently sprawled out in the backseat with her striped purple blanket draped over her body, as she was trying to get some rest, but her mind wouldn't let her. She was too worried about their father, and wondered what he might be doing at the moment. Maybe he was just catching up on some reading and relaxing at a beach somewhere? Maybe he just needed some time away from his kids?

But deep down inside, Lizzie knew that wasn't true.

She also knew that Sam wasn't in the right mindset. Which was another reason she couldn't get any rest. She was worried about him. He hadn't been acting the same since Jessica died, which Lizzie could understand. She might not have been as familiar with death as her brothers were, but she still knew that it had to have been hard to see the love of your life burn to death right in front of you.

Jessica Moore died the same exact way that Mary Winchester had died.

It was no coincidence.

Her brother's hadn't exactly told her what happened to Jessica, but Lizzie was smart enough to connect the dots. She heard her brothers talking about how it must've been connected to their mothers death, and that it couldn't have been a coincidence. While they were talking Lizzie pretended to be asleep. Obviously. She did that all the time.