( 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ) home, sweet home

// THEIR LITTLE ANGEL //

CHAPTER TWELVE:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟗𖤐 home, sweet home

CHAPTER TWELVE:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟗
𖤐 home, sweet home

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

IF SOMEONE HAD TOLD LIZZIE THAT SHE AND HER OLDER BROTHERS would've been heading to Kansas because of a certain dream Sam had, she wouldn't have believed you. Yet, here they were. In Kansas.

Apparently Sam had a dream about a woman going through the same thing he and Dean had went through twenty two years prior. In their old childhood home. He explained that it had to be connected to the demon in some type of way. While Dean was conflicted for a while, Lizzie believed Sam right away.

I mean, it's a pretty specific dream to have, right? She thought that it couldn't have been a coincidence. So now, the three siblings were in the impala, sitting silently after Dean had parked along side of the road outside of their old home.

Lizzie peered up at the house in an awe expression. She thought it was a beautiful house. She wondered what it would've been like to live there. It seems like a regular old house, but Lizzie couldn't help but think about all of the horrors that must've taken place in the seemingly normal house.

". . . You gonna be alright, man?" Sam inquired, noticing Dean's hesitant expression.

"Let me get back to you on that." Dean replied, before they got out of the car with Sam taking Lizzie's hand.

They walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

After a few seconds a woman eventually answered. "Yes?"

"Sorry to bother you, ma'am, but we're with the federal―︎" Dean was cut off by Sam. "I'm Sam Winchester, this is my Brother, Dean, and our sister, Lizzie. Um. . . we used to live here."

Dean gave him a look, before he continued talking. "You know, we were just driving by, and we were wondering if we could see the old place."

"That is so funny. You Know, I think I found some of your photos the other night." The woman says.

"You did?" Dean questions.

The woman hesitates for a moment, before saying, "Okay. Come on in."

The three walked inside, as she led them to the kitchen area. "That's Richie. He's kind of a juice junkie. But, hey, at least he won't get scurvy." She said, talking about her youngest child, who was jumping around in his crib.