( 𝟎𝟏𝟓 ) farewell for now

// THEIR LITTLE ANGEL //

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟏𖤐 farewell for now

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟏
𖤐 farewell for now

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

"HELLO?"

"Sam, is that you?"

Sam quickly jolted into a sitting position, not believing what he just heard.

"Dad. Are you hurt?" He questioned, glancing around the room to see Dean and Lizzie still sound asleep.

"I'm fine."

"We've been looking for you everywhere. We didn't know where you were, if you were okay." Sam ranted a bit.

John smiled lightly. "Sammy, I'm alright. What about you three?"

Sam glanced over to see Dean waking up. "Well, we're fine. Dad, where are you?"

Dean sat up quickly once he realized who Sam was on the phone with.

"Sorry, kiddo, I can't tell you that." John answered, causing Sam to furrow his eyebrows. "What? Why not?"

"Is that dad?" Dean questioned, looking over toward Sam with a shocked expression.

"Look, I know this is hard for you to understand. You're just...you're gonna have to trust me on this."

Sam leaned back a little, understanding what was going on. "You're after it, aren't you? The thing that killed mom."

"Yeah. It's a demon, Sam."

"A demon?" Sam questioned, growing concerned. At the loudness of her brothers voice, Lizzie stirred awake. She sat up, groaning, wondering what was going on at the distress in Sam's voice.

"You know for sure?" Sam inquired.

"A demon? What's he saying?" Dean questioned toward his brother, while noticing that Lizzie was now awake. She sent him a questioning look as to what was going on, but he just put a hand up, telling her to be quiet.

"I do." John answered, honestly. "Listen, Sammy, I, uh...I also know what happened to your girlfriend."

Sam paused for a moment, a glassy shade taking over his eyesight.

"I'm so sorry." John apologized. "I would have done anything to protect you from that." His voice cracked up a bit from the other side of the line.