( 𝟎𝟏𝟒 ) we're all mad here

// THEIR LITTLE ANGEL //

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟎𖤐 we're all mad here

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟎
𖤐 we're all mad here

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

LIZZIE WAS ON THE GROUND, AS HER AND DEAN WERE WAITING FOR SAM to finish talking to the therapist.

Lizzie sighed, looking up toward her eldest brother. "He's worse than you, when it comes to wasting time that we don't have."

Dean glanced down at her. "I beg your pardon?"

She narrowed her eyes up at him. "You heard me."

Just before they could start another argument, Sam cut them off by swinging open the door to the building, and making his way over to them.

Lizzie shot up. "Dude. You were in there forever."

The three made their way across the street, as Dean turned his head toward Sam. "Yeah, what the hell were you talking about?"

"Just the hospital, you know." Sam shrugged.

"And?"

"And the South Wing. It's where they housed the real hard cases―︎ the psychotics, the criminally insane." Sam listed.

"Sounds cozy." Dean spoke.

Sam nods. "Yeah, and one night in '64, they rioted―︎ attacked the staff, attacked each other."

"So, what, the patients took over the asylum? Any deaths?" Dean questioned.

"Some patients, some staff. I guess it was pretty gory. Some of the bodies were never even recovered, including our chief of staff, Ellicott." Sam states.

"Wait, what do you mean, never recovered?" Dean furrowed his eyebrows.

Sam shook his head. "Cops scoured every inch of the place, but I guess the patients must have. . . stuffed the bodies somewhere hidden."

Lizzie cringed. "Oh, well, that's just great."

Dean nodded slightly. "That's pretty grim."

"Yeah. So, they transferred all the surviving patients, and shut down the hospital for good." Sam stated.

"Alright, so to sum it up, we've got a bunch of violent deaths and a bunch of unrecovered bodies." Dean summarizes.

Sam nods. "Which could mean a bunch of angry spirits."