( 𝟎𝟏𝟕 ) light in the dark

// THEIR LITTLE ANGEL //

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟐𖤐 light in the dark

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟐
𖤐 light in the dark

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

LIZZIE FOUND HERSELF SITTING IN A COLD CHAIR, HER LEGS DANGLING AS SHE WENT OVER ALL OF THE EVENTS that had occurred only hours before.

She couldn't believe it. She was still currently in shock as she stared ahead at a blank wall with no designs on it―︎well, no hospital walls ever really had any designs on it, they were always so depressing.

Sam was talking to the police and telling them about what had recently occurred. How they had heard screams in the house, how they ran in and found two kids in the basement, and how their brother had gotten electrocuted.

The doctor came in and interrupted the interview, grabbing both Sam and Lizzie's attention.

"Hey, doc, is he―︎"

"He's resting." The doctor replied.

"And?"

The doctor sighed. "The electrocution triggered a heart attack―︎pretty massive, I'm afraid. His heart, it's damaged."

Sam doubled back for a moment. "How damaged?"

"We've done all we can." The doctor responded. "We can try and keep him comfortable at this point, but I'd give him a couple weeks at most, maybe a month."

"No, no, there's...there's gotta be something you can do, some kind of treatment." Sam immediately resisted.

The doctor only shook his head. "We can't work miracles. I really am sorry."

Sam just sighed as the doctor walked away. He looked to his left to find Lizzie looking like she was on the verge of tears. She didn't want to believe it.  Dean had survived much worse things, and she was more than certain that he could survive this. And if things did go south, she was sure her and Sam could find something to cure him. Anything.

Sam's eyes softened at the sight of his little sister. "Come here," He put his arms out for Lizzie to take. She hesitantly looked up and once she saw her brothers offer to carry her she immediately jumped into his arms, needing the comfort now more than ever.