( 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ) the road goes ever on..

// THEIR LITTLE ANGEL //

CHAPTER TWO:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𖤐 the road goes ever on

CHAPTER TWO:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏
𖤐 the road goes ever on..

     . •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

THE NEXT STOP FOR THE THREE WINCHESTERS WAS, OF COURSE, THE LIBRARY TO TRY AND FIND ALL THEY COULD ON THIS 'HITCHHIKER'. It certainly sounded like their kind of thing even if some stories can be distorted from person to person.

Lizzie sat on the table next to the computer, her legs dangling freely below her. Both her and Sam watched as their brother irritatedly typed on the computer. No matter what he seemed to type in, 'No results found' kept popping up.

"Let me try." Sam offered and went to reach for the keyboard, only to have Dean slap his hand away, causing Lizzie to roll her eyes at her brothers stubbornness.

"I got it," He insisted, determination flowing through him.

Sam having enough just pushed his chair out of the way and took his place on the computer.

"Such a control freak." Dean muttered.

Sam ignored him, as he went to type something into the computer. "So, angry spirits are born out of violent death, right?" He looked to Dean, who muttered a small, 'yeah'.

"Maybe its not a murder." Sam said, replacing 'murder' with 'suicide'. One result popped up, and Lizzie gave a look to Dean with her eyebrows raised.

He just rolled his eyes.

"This was 1981. Constance Welch, 24 years old, jumps off Sylvania Bridge, drowns in the river." Sam states.

Dean leaned forward. "Does it say why she did it?"

"Yeah." Sam answered.

Noticing his brothers uncomfortable expression, Dean asked, "What?"

"An hour before they found her, she calls 911, her two little kids are in a bathtub, she leaves them alone for a minute, and when she comes back, they aren't breathing... both die." Sam read from the article.

Lizzies eyes widen a bit as she looked at the article. At that point, she was used to stuff like this since she'd usually always go with Dean on his hunts when their Dad wasn't there. But, there were also times she'd be dropped off at Bobbys if they were close enough to his house. Bobby Singer was an old hunter friend of their father―︎well, they weren't really friends. Bobby just hated John for how he treated his children, but they still worked together sometimes to get business done.