( 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ) rodents out of hell

// THEIR LITTLE ANGEL //

CHAPTER TEN:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟖𖤐 rodents out of hell

CHAPTER TEN:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟖
𖤐 rodents out of hell

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

LIZZIE WAS SITTING ON THE FRONT OF THE IMPALA NEXT TO SAM, trying to braid her hair but failing miserably.

She then noticed Dean walking out of the bar, smiling. He chuckled, holding up the money he won playing pool.

"You know, we could get day jobs once in a while." Sam said, making Dean look at him.

"Hunting's our day job. And the pay is crap." He states.

Lizzie was confused. "Wait, why don't we get money for hunting?" She asked. Dean looked at her. "Because the hunting community sucks. Besides, it'd be kinda hard for us to get paid, when there's not many people who actually know what's out there." He responded, and she furrowed her eyebrows, still confused.

Dean looked at her confused face. "Forget it." He waved his hand.

Sam shook his head. "Still, Dean. I mean, hustling pool, credit-card scams? It's not the most honest thing in the world."

"Well, let's see, honest, fun, and easy. It's no contest. Besides, we're good at it. Its what we were raised to do." Dean replies, causing Lizzie to nod. She was taught how to play pool and poker, and she was surprisingly really good at it. Which John was of course proud of.

"Yeah, well, how we were raised was jacked." Sam says.

"Yeah, says you. We gotta new gig or what?" Dean asked. Sam nods, looking down at his computer. "Maybe. Oasis Plains, Oklahoma. Not far from here. Gas company employee, Dustin Burwash supposedly died from Creutzfeldt-Jakob."

"Huh?" Lizzie asks, once again, confused.

"Human mad cow disease." Sam replies.

"Mad cow? Wasn't that on Oprah'?" Dean questioned.

"You watch Oprah?'" Lizzie asked him. Dean looked at her, then to Sam, who was also wondering.

"So, this guy eats a bad burger. Why is this our kind of thing?" Dean questioned, trying to change the topic.

"Mad cow disease causes brain degeneration. It takes months, even years for the damage to appear, but this guy Dustin, sounds like his brain disintegrated in about an hour. Maybe less." Sam states.

"Okay, that's weird." Dean says. "Yeah. Now it could be a disease or it could be something much nastier." Sam retorts.

"Alright, Oklahoma. Man, work, work, work. No time to spend my money." Dean says, as Sam picks Lizzie up. They then hop in the car, and head off towards Oklahoma.