( 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ) the man with the hook

// THEIR LITTLE ANGEL //

CHAPTER NINE:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕𖤐 the man with the hook

CHAPTER NINE:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕
𖤐 the man with the hook

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

"SAVED YOUR ASS. TALKED THE SHERIFF DOWN TO A FINE, DUDE, I'M MATT LOCK. DEAN SAID, as the three of them walked out of the sheriffs station.

"How did you do that?" Lizzie asked, as she trying to tie her shoe while walking.

"Yeah, how?" Sam questioned.

"Told him you were a dumbass pledge, and that we were hazing you." Dean states, making Lizzie confused, not knowing what that meant.

"What about the shotgun?" Sam asked.

"I said that you were hunting ghosts and spirits are repelled by rock salt. You know, typical hell week prank." Dean responded.

"And he believed that?" Lizzie questioned. Dean turned to look toward her. "Well, he looks like a dumbass pledge, doesn't he?" He replied, pointing to Sam, making her laugh.

Suddenly, as they got to the impala, a couple of police officers came rushing out of the station, jumping into their cars in a hurry and took off down the street.

Sam and Dean looked at each other with knowing looks, meaning something must've happened.

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

THEY DROVE PAST THE CRIME SCENE, noticing Lori in the back of an ambulance. Dean pulled around the back and parked the car.

The three Winchesters got out of the car, making their way over to the crime scene from the back of the house, as Lizzie held onto Sam's arm.

"Why would the Hook Man come here? This is a long way from 9-mile road." Sam asks as they sneak around the house, trying to see what was going on.

"Maybe he's not haunting the scene of his crime. Maybe it's about something else." Dean replies, before seeing two girls around the corner, causing Sam to pull Lizzie back behind a wall off the side of the house.

"Dude, sorority girls." Dean pointed out with a smirk. "Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?"

He turned around, noticing Sam already climbing the side of the house, trying to get up to the window.

"Really?" Lizzie asked, sighing, already knowing she'll have to climb it, too.

"Come on." Dean whispered to her, picking her up and setting her on the ladder, with Sam waiting at the top so he could take her hand.