Morning delights

"Morning," Sophie said with a smile when she opened her eyes to find Benedict staring back at her.

Benedict kissed Sophie deeply, "I love you so much."

Sophie's smile changed slightly into one of lust. "Show me how much," whispered and rolled her body on top of Benedict's for a deep kiss as she pressed against him.

The night before they had been much too self-conscious to make love since it was Violet who had suggested they spend the night together, but a night's sleep and the pleasant dreams it contained had freed them of that self-consciousness.

Benedict quickly understood what Sophie wanted and allowed their kissing to deepen. He let his hands travel down her back to land on Sophie's tight little panty-covered bottom, squeezing and applying pressure, grinding his pelvis up at hers.

Sophie moaned in response to his actions. Her hands followed Benedict's example and slid south. With only their underwear separating them, they ground against each other while kissing.

Benedict's cock was trying its best to break free from his boxer-briefs and pushed as deeply as the fabrics would allow between Sophie's moist folds.

The arousal rose as they moaned into each other's open mouths, their breathing becoming laboured.

Benedict rolled them over so he was suddenly on top, separating his lips from hers. He took a second to appreciate the combination of love and lust in Sophie's beautiful eyes.

"I'll do my best, but it's gonna take me decades to show you how much I love you," Benedict said and grinned before adding, "So I better get started right now."

After a brief kiss on her lips, he moved his attention lower; first to her cheek, kissing his way down over her jaw, spending some time enjoying the taste of her graceful neck; Sophie moaning from his oral assault.

Benedict moved lower, his mouth leaving small traces of saliva on her collarbone. Sophie's excitement had caused a gloss of perspiration to form and as Benedict moved down her cleavage the slightly salty taste encouraged him to continue.

Benedict felt the rise of her chest against his chin as he ran his tongue between her breasts. Their duvet had followed Benedict down and behind Sophie's tight tank top he could see that her nipples were hard and seemed to ache as much for release, as did his own member.

His hands grazed her sides as they moved down in search of the bottom of her top. When they found what they wanted Sophie stretched her hands above her head and Benedict wasted no time pulling the obstructing garment off of her.

Sophie's nipple's reacted to the air by sending a little tingle through her body. When Benedict went back to kissing her cleavage and his cheek brushed against one of her nipples, it sent a big tingle through her body and she moaned in appreciation.

Benedict spent half a minute kissing Sophie's breasts, but avoiding her nipples. Sophie's breath caught every time he got close. His teasing drove her excitement and just when Sophie was about to beg him to, he planted a wet kiss directly on Sophie's left nipple, causing her to shiver.

Benedict let his tongue play with her nub, moving it in a circle around it before using his tongue to flick it a few times.

Sophie's hands were in Benedict's hair, making sure he would not leave her, though there was little chance of that happening.

Kissing his way across, Benedict showed the same attention to Sophie's other nipple.

Sophie's arousal was flowing further down and the scent seemed to pull at Benedict so he released her nipple from between his lips and kissed and nipped his way down, planting kisses on her taut stomach.