Sweetest torture

"Don't be such a baby , I'm a nurse, I do it all the time," Sophie argued "or would you prefer to hold it in until you can walk?"

It was Benedict's first day home and he was uncomfortable with Sophie being the one helping him pee. He feared how he would feel when he had to do more than pee.

"Fine... just don't look, okay?" he mumbled, embarrassed to his core.

Sophie was used to patients being reluctant and thought much less of the deal than did Benedict, so rolled her eyes and teased, "Fine, if you think you have something to feel ashamed about, then I won't look."

She moved to his bed with the urine bottle and handed him the bottle. She turned around giving him a little privacy.

It took Benedict a while before he could relax enough to get a stream going, and when it arrived Sophie exclaimed knowing it would annoy him and enjoyed teasing him, " Finally !"

"How are you sweetie?" Violet said as she entered his room.

"Oh god, just let me die!" Benedict cried. His free hand covering his face.

Violet looked hurt and confused, but Sophie set her straight, "He's a little embarrassed about peeing."

Violet tried to lessen his embarrassment, but failed tremendously, "Oh, sweetie, it's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's perfectly natural. And there is no shame in having to pee in a bottle and darling, I used to change your nappies. It's nothing I've not seen or dealt with before."

Benedict was red from humiliation, while Sophie couldn't help a little giggle.

"Please for the love of God, just go, Mum" Benedict pleaded, his face still covered with his hand.

Violet kissed Benedict on the forehead and left his room. Sophie's giggle burst into laughter as soon as Violet was outside earshot.

"I don't get it, you had to do it at the hospital all the time, why are you so shy now?" Sophie asked after her laughing had subsided.

"Hey, I didn't like it at the hospital either, especially not in the beginning, but this is different, this is you ." Benedict replied. This was peeing in front of the love of your life, this was something you never wanted them to see you do. He thought to himself.

If he'd thought Sophie might ever like him and want to be with him romantically... after this... after helping him with this. He was sure it was enough to put any woman off. He was very surprised she didn't run a mile

"It'll get better and easier," Sophie said, "are you done?"

Benedict lowered his head, "No, couldn't do it while Mum was here... just give me a minute."

Sophie suppressed a laugh, though it wasn't entirely successful.

Benedict quickly got over the embarrassment of peeing in front of Sophie, he even got used to having assistance with more solid evacuations. Not that he had mich choice in that department anyway... between his mum and Sophie... he would choose Sophie, at least this was her job usually and she had a rather calming presence whereas his mum stressed him out with the nappies comments.

What he would never get used to, however, were the sponge baths and he was sure it was something he would never get over. It was the cruelest form of torture.

Benedict had very mixed feelings about having Sophie clean him. On one hand, he really liked having her rub his body, and on the other he felt guilty from feeling good and had trouble keeping his enjoyment from showing.