A First

Friday evening Benedict and Sophie sat on the sofa in front of the TV having just put a film on.

Benedict had his arm around Sophie who had her head planted firmly against Benedict's chest. Benedict's hand rubbed Sophie's arm gently. Benedict enjoyed the sweet smell of Sophie's freshly washed hair. Sophie enjoyed the scent and feel of Benedict's firm chest.

Giving Benedict a squeeze, a lock of Sophie's hair fell across her face, but before she could brush it back Benedict beat her to it.

Benedict's hand brushed across Sophie's face, taking the wayward strands away from her eyes. Her face followed the touch and she found herself staring into Benedict's loving eyes. Benedict's hand stayed by her chin for a second before it slid further back to run the fingers gently through her hair.

Benedict could see the love in her eyes matching his own and his arms reached out, taking hold of her so he could lift her face to his. Sophie followed happily and closed her eyes just before their lips met.

Sophie's body tingled when their tongues made contact. Benedict moaned softly when he tasted Sophie.

Sophie's arms found their way around Benedict's neck and as Benedict used his arms around her back to draw her body closer, Sophie added more pressure to their kiss.

Finally having the house to themselves without fear of discovery had lowered their shyness and Sophie allowed herself to moan.

When they drew back for a breath Benedict whispered, "I love you so much."

Sophie didn't get a chance to answer before they were locked in a kiss again.

Sophie's hands began to wander on Benedict's torso. Benedict's hands started exploring shortly after. When Benedict's left hand found the bottom of Sophie's t-shirt and slipped under to caress her back, Sophie's hand started working on the buttons on Benedict's chequered shirt.

When the last button was released, Sophie moved her kisses from Benedict's mouth down his neck to his now exposed chest.

Sophie moved her body so that she was straddling Benedict on the sofa. She kissed his mouth again and moaned when Benedict's hands found her jeans-covered bottom, but not as loudly as she moaned when she felt the hardness in Benedict's pants, pressing up at her own crotch.

Benedict moaned when he felt Sophie press harder against his erection and he in turn pressed his hands harder against her tight backside, increasing the feeling of her grinding against him even more as they kissed.

Fire was brewing in Sophie's eyes when she leaned back. She grabbed the hem of her top and in one swift move she lifted it above her head and threw it to the floor beside the sofa.

Benedict could see Sophie's nipples pressing against the lace of her bra; he leaned in and kissed her cleavage, enjoying the taste and the smell of her bosom.

Sophie's breathing was ragged while she kept grinding against him. She could feel the wetness in her panties and knew she would climax just from grinding on him if they kept going.

"Ben... Keep going... So close..."

Benedict barely heard her whisper through her heavy breathing, but he applied a little more pressure, pressing her down into him as he rucked his hips upwards into her as he let his mouth kiss its way towards the peak of her right breast.

Benedict was happy that the jeans they were both wearing kept his own excitement at a manageable level and focused on enjoying the feel and sight of Sophie and the sounds of her pleasure.

Benedict's mouth finally reached the nipple and when his tongue grazed the lace covered button Sophie started shaking in his arms.

Sophie screamed out, "Oh... Yes!... YES!"